[Question] Why is Chatterbox in today's topics?

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
EDIT: The title is supposed to be "Why is Chatterbox not in today's topic?" My bad.

I swear like half the posts in ND get deleted anyways and the threads are all rehashed, a lot of GD threads are flame wars too, although those seemed to slow down. So my question is if sections with pretty irrelevant content are allowed to be in Today's topics, then why isn't Chatterbox? I'm asking because Today's topics is where I usually look for threads and pressing like 3 more mouse clicks just to see it in Chatterbox is a pain, lol.

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
So my question is if sections with pretty irrelevant content are allowed to be in Today's topics, then why isn't Chatterbox?
Hmm, I know that spam-alike thread sometimes happen to form, from non-spam other sections, but isn't irrelevant content what is Chatterbox is...?

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, I know that sometimes happen to form from other sections but isn't irrelevant content is what Chatterbox is...?
Right, but my point is Today's topics has irrelevant content anyways so might as well put Chatterbox too, for convenience.

I find the lack of response from the staff to be very shallow and pedantic.

Last edited:

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Right, but my point is Today's topics has irrelevant content anyways so might as well put Chatterbox too, for convenience.
I urge to tell you that, once upon a while in a section, with the norm of serious discussion, a spam/trolling thread can be made that is quite irrelevant and it may be displayed as Today's topics. This however shouldn't mean you should open chatterbox to today's topics as it could easily drown down the importance of today's topics which was to act like news... o-o

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I urge to tell you that, once upon a while in a section, with the norm of serious discussion, a spam/trolling thread can be made that is quite irrelevant and it may be displayed as Today's topics. This however shouldn't mean you should open chatterbox to today's topics as it could easily drown down the importance of today's topics which was to act like news... o-o
I never really used Today's topics as news though, mainly just to see the new threads.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Revolution?
Entertaining troll/spam post in your suggestion thread is as good as ensuring it gets trashed... Just saying.

I use "Latest Posts" button instead of |Today's threads". Easier to keep track of all the happenings, instead of just new ones.

I think Chatterbox threads were removed because at one time they were filled with happy birthdays and good buy threads or even count the number threads and yet pushed down other RP threads or serious threads on homepage "latest thread " section too- not sure though. It's been a long time

Rest is for the admins to decide.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entertaining troll/spam post in your suggestion thread is as good as ensuring it gets trashed... Just saying.

I use "Latest Posts" button instead of |Today's threads". Easier to keep track of all the happenings, instead of just new ones.

I think Chatterbox threads were removed because at one time they were filled with happy birthdays and good buy threads or even count the number threads and yet pushed down other RP threads or serious threads on homepage "latest thread " section too- not sure though. It's been a long time

Rest is for the admins to decide.
Yeah, I kind of figured that would be stupid to respond to.

Latest posts? Let me look for that.

In my defense, when your boy gets a gf is a serious issue that no bro should ever encounter unprepared
Never leave NB.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chatterbox should be added to Today's Topics. That way the threads made in that section will get more coverage. Like I have said many times in the past, Chatterbox has a lot of potential to increase activity of members and make guests join. It's because the section is loose and personal that people find it a comfortable place to be in.

Today's Topics can be edited to either include all threads made on a three day period or the limit of threads being showcased there should be increased. If activity increases to the point that 20 threads are being made every day then Today's Topics should only include the threads made in one day only. That will solve the Chatterbox problem.

Or there could be tabs in Today's Topics itself which differentiates the threads on labels like "Roleplay", "Chat", "Anime Discussion", etc.