Minato? Genius.
Hiruzen? Genius.
Lee? Genius.
Neji? Genius.
Shino? Genius.
Shisui? Genius.
Shikaku? Genius.
Many, many more.

Kishimoto is such a lazy writer just throwing the title "genius" around like it's a bargain sale. What's worse is that people actually take his word seriously and every time a debate about anything goes on in any Naruto forum, the arguments are "because XXX character is a genius."
Oh, really? EVERYONE IS A GENIUS!

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TALENTED =/= GENIUS.

Neji, Itachi, Sasuke, Tobirama and Shikamaru were geniuses. The rest had to work hard to use their talents so naturally.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara? Considered genius.Grew up doing constant war, that made him the way he was
Tobirama? Genius.Grew up doing constant war, that made him the way he was
Itachi? Genius.Yes
Kakashi? Genius.Yes
Shikamaru? Genius.Yes
Naruto? Genius.Was basically useless until the end of part 1, definitely not a genius
Orochimaru? Genius.Yes
Nagato? Genius.Didn't seem to be all that powerful until Yahiko was killed
Sakura? Genius.Genius Worthy, shouldn't be on this list
Sasuke? Genius.Yup
Minato? Genius.Yup
Hiruzen? Genius.Yup
Lee? Genius.Genius of Hard Work, wasn't incredibly smart or gifted. Had to beat his body constantly to near death to even be close to others in power
Neji? Genius.Yes
Shino? Genius.Shino was never called a genius or known as one, so no.
Shisui? Genius.Yup
Shikaku? Genius.Yup
Many, many more.

Kishimoto is such a lazy writer just throwing the title "genius" around like it's a bargain sale. What's worse is that people actually take his word seriously and every time a debate about anything goes on in any Naruto forum, the arguments are "because XXX character is a genius."
Oh, really? EVERYONE IS A GENIUS!
My Two Cents

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We actually see Sasuke struggle to learn justu in part1..
Because he was trying to pull off a feat that was way ahead of his years. Kakashi was surprised when he saw him use fireball jutsu and said he shouldn't have been capable of using that, and that was 4-5 years after Sasuke first learned it

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I accept and acknowledge manga facts.

You must be registered for see images
Sakura isn't a genius, she's just naturally talented but had to work hard for the talent to bloom like Naruto and Lee. Geniuses are like Neji and Itachi, they can teach themselves feats that are extremely difficult to learn

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he was trying to pull off a feat that was way ahead of his years. Kakashi was surprised when he saw him use fireball jutsu, and that was 4-5 years after Sasuke first learned it
Now that you mention it, he also learned it in like 1 day now that I recall.

starting from that page and ending at 15.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura isn't a genius, she's just naturally talented but had to work hard for the talent to bloom like Naruto and Lee. Geniuses are like Neji and Itachi, they can teach themselves feats that are extremely difficult to learn
Well I'm not gonna argue with you about your perception of what a genius is becuase your entitled to that and I won't attack you for it. I will however reassert my point: Again Sakura mastered a particular feild (in three years) that takes the upmost chakra control & the absorption of a wealth of knowledge.

Sakura countered Sasori's toxin (poison) when not one medical ninja in the entire sand village, including Chiyo (a medical ninja with +50 years of medical experience) couldn't. Her genius stems from creating the Delicate Illness Extraction Tech to instantly remove the poison, which required celluar chakra control.

A genius is defined as a person who is exceptionally intelligent or creative, either generally or in some particular respect.

Sakura is in fact a genius when it comes to the feild of medical ninjutsu, if she wasn't she wouldn't have advanced so quickly as she did. Give bae some credit..

Not a genius, pothead
It takes a genius to master what she masted in 3 years, crackhead.

Last edited: