Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One reason is both sasuke and kakashi did, if you want to know when we see kakashi openning a gate when climbing that cliff. And we see sasuke do the same speed feats of primary lotus in chunin exams which you need to unlock the gates to do.

In the series we know gates was used for the purpose of defeating kakashi and neji. So dojutsu and gates were to go against each other. If boruto learns gentle fist ot will make for a good rivalry of not just dojutsu but fighting styles.

Theres 3 basic fighting types in the series speed fighters power fighters and stamina fighters that can spam. Naruto sasuke and sakura follow this model. And i expect the same to continue in new team 7.

Other reason is in guys war arc its referenced as the crimson spring in saradas story she is referenced as the scarlet spring.

This isnt a definite but i do think theres a case to say its foreshadowed to happen.

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it will be eight gates ish. Something similar but less dangerous to use. Probably ninja tech combined with Uchiha abilities.
Post automatically merged:

Its hard to say because she's not relevant right now.

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looking at her fighting style and her sharingan already amplifies her physical strength with one tomoe. I'm expecting the trend to continue. 2 tomoe grants more speed. She even hinted that she will get alot faster in one of the anime episodes. 3 tomoe gives her more chakra. I think she will get a karma seal at from Delta and that will give her some interesting abilities.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not sure gates are for Uchiha Sarada. Gates requires rigorous training that specifically favors those without talent in Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Sarada doesn't have the benefit of having only one area of combat to focus on. Although as Sasuke's offspring, nothing is off the table for her if she has the affinity, and Sarada's taijutsu is so far better than a Hyuuga offspring's without using Sharingan cheats.

Reactions: Sagebee