Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsunade and Sakura are two different persons. :|
I have always been a fan of Tsunade but Sakura hasn't been anything special to me.
its the unneeded wank that makes Tsunade and Sakura to be hated as far as i know.

Tsunade is a reasonable character when compared to sakura.the only similarity is using medical jutsus.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its the unneeded wank that makes Tsunade and Sakura to be hated as far as i know.

Tsunade is a reasonable character when compared to sakura.the only similarity is using medical jutsus.
:D Actually no. The wank is not what makes Tsunade hated. I mean, Hiruzen should be like the most hated character ever if that were the case, since he's wanked like crazy and he just plain sucks. :|

Reactions: Lady_tsunade_fan

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well thats obviously the "difference" you speak of. other than that, theres the fact that shes a drunk, and she is blonde, and old as hell. what are the other differences? Im sure if sakura had big tits, you would be all over that!
I don't care about tits. :| Tsunade is just MUCH better written character than Sakura, also she's awesome. :)

grizzlyshree

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:D Actually no. The wank is not what makes Tsunade hated. I mean, Hiruzen should be like the most hated character ever if that were the case, since he's wanked like crazy and he just plain sucks. :|
Thats Kishis fault but why people hate Tsunade and sakura is mostly the unneeded wank from those fans

Hiruzen is a lot better character than both of them.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats Kishis fault but why people hate Tsunade and sakura is mostly the unneeded wank from those fans

Hiruzen is a lot better character than both of them.
Hiruzen is just too one dimensional and lacks a personality that can be identified with.
Hiruzen is a badly written character also that contradicts himself all the time.