Why I don't like Obito

cmoG

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are fictional characters, what we go through in life is worse in my opinion then what fictional character deal with.
I think he means it in a real world sense. If say Obito was real, the stuff in my life wouldn't compare to his, although you could argue that as subjective. However, the NV is far more peaceful than this planet.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...obito got crushed by a boulder saving his best friend, the girl he loved did eye surgery on him right before he thought his own certain death. Only to be then taken in by a 100 yr old psychopath (not to mention obito doesn't have a proper fuctioning body any more) and two plants guys that yapped in his ear 24/7 about the cycle of hatred. he spent most of his teenage life stuck in a cave with half a ****ed up body with a person he's never met before whom was also once an international criminal. once he finally got himself together and ready to meet his friends once more, he not only finds kakashi's hand through rin's chest but also that he KNEW that rin had no other choice than to commit suicide. this is the person that had ever shown care for him. ever.

so, please. do not plant it on one thing and one thing only. kay, thanks.