Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are you talking about?
Madara is skilled in just about every aspect so it makes sense that he can use Kamui as fast as he can and yeah Obito can use Kamui if he wanted but he won't because at that point Sakura would be killed.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah my question is same but little different,
how madra know how to use kamui? Most people answer is "he is master of sharingan" or "he is more powerfull then kakashi ,obito and jubito" . But that make no sense . Take an example of raikage he is master of lightning but any one see him using chidori.

Ashura San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If I see a thread like this one more time....

It was never stated that he couldn't travel to kamui. He couldn't "let things pass through him" which isn't the same as just going to kamui, for instance like how when he traveled to the kamui dimension when he had to save naruto.
Obviously both techniques take him to kamui but Apparently, in different ways.
We can tell this b/c his "intangibility" (quotes b/c it's not really intangibility) is instant while when he travels the other way it takes some time.
Follow me?

Reactions: WreckRoll

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion there is only one explanation for it~ Madara can handle Jūbis chakra far better than Obito. That's also why Minato could feel more "Hermit Powers" in Madaras case.

WreckRoll

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah my question is same but little different,
how madra know how to use kamui? Most people answer is "he is master of sharingan" or "he is more powerfull then kakashi ,obito and jubito" . But that make no sense . Take an example of raikage he is master of lightning but any one see him using chidori.
obito used kamui right after awakening ms