Why dont people like Naruto AMV's anymore :(

SasukeNew2

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Or atleast why don't people respond to my AMV's? In my opinion my AMV's are good aren't they? Back then someone would post AMV and would get 500 replies... Now its just dead... Can't people appreciate the hard work for AMV's xD?

Also this is a repost for my latest AMV I post the same AMV twice on the forum. Im still quite curious to see what people have to say about AMV's maybe you just don't like my AMV's? :(((

[video=youtube;_fRUt3kFqSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fRUt3kFqSA[/video]

SasukeNew2

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
This is quality. Naruto AMV's nowadays just can't compete with those old ones. [video=youtube;MtqFCkDRCyk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtqFCkDRCyk&index=[/video]
All I see is flashing pictures that make me feel like vommiting because there moving to fast, and I feel like its Wayyyyy to edited... Furthermore the reason why I dont add flashy effects is because I thought people didn't like that.. I just thought they liked the scene... In my opinion I think the song is great.. Its male dubstep...

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
51๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I didnt add flashy effects is because I thought people enjoyed the AMV without them.. Atleast I know now but in my opinion it was a great AMV
People tend to dislike over edited AMV true, but liking raw anime video is just wrong.

And your biggest problem is that your AMV doesnt send any message. All i see is 3 attacks naruto lands on obito, which can be comprised into 20 sec not whole AMV.

Music isnt fitting, best AMV i know make it as if already existing music was an OST for that AMV.

SasukeNew2

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
People tend to dislike over edited AMV true, but liking raw anime video is just wrong.

And your biggest problem is that your AMV doesnt send any message. All i see is 3 attacks naruto lands on obito, which can be comprised into 20 sec not whole AMV.

Music isnt fitting, best AMV i know make it as if already existing music was an OST for that AMV.
Well thanks for the constructive criticism.. I may or may not have shed tears in this thread atleast now I know what are the opinionof the majority