Why doesn't Hokage Naruto wear his headband?

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just noticed that every male Hokage still wears their head band except Naruto... kind of dumb if you ask me.. especially because of Naruto's love for the Leaf throughout the whole series

Explain.

You must be registered for see images

Hell even Sasuke keeps his on him..

Reactions: Urda

Mandume

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They never really wore it while wearing hokage robes except for yondaime, thats their combat gear for most

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They never really wore it while wearing hokage robes except for yondaime, thats their combat gear for most

Well of course they all aren't wearing it in their formal Hokage attire.. I'm talking about in their everyday outfits/attire.. this is irrelevant

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarutobi only wore his headband in battle and he's the god damn Hokage, he can do whatever he wants
It was just an observation.. I was trying to avoid explanations such as "he's the Hokage he can do whatever he wants" lol

With that logic why didn't the rest, is what I'm saying

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well of course they all aren't wearing it in their formal Hokage attire.. I'm talking about in their everyday outfits/attire.. this is irrelevant
Kakashi wore it as his regular attire likely to emulate his sensei Minato

the rest wore it during combat

and Tsunade never wore it

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause he doesn’t want to? He might still have it on him somewhere, but I highly doubt there’s even anyone out in the shinobi world who doesn’t know who naruto is and what village he’s from

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well then that this will apply to combat as well. Every male Hokage wears their headbands in combat except Naruto.

true I guess but the dude rushed into that scenario due to its urgency instead of packing (didn't even take his lunch smh)

the other time was literally Momo coming out of nowhere and taking him away

lol he isn't adapt in clothes switching like the third

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause he doesn’t want to? He might still have it on him somewhere, but I highly doubt there’s even anyone out in the shinobi world who doesn’t know who naruto is and what village he’s from
Just saying.. Sasuke still wears his now and everyone knows he's from the Leaf.. hell people knew Sasuke before Naruto earlier in the series because he went rouge and was a criminal

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just saying.. Sasuke still wears his now and everyone knows he's from the Leaf.. hell people knew Sasuke before Naruto earlier in the series because he went rouge and was a criminal
The only reason we even saw sasukes is cause he gave it to boruto though, in that case sasuke isn’t even wearing it, he’s just carrying it on him, naruto might be carrying his, or he might just be keeping it as a momento, like his jacket, hell its probably in that same box