Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like seriously, I just watched the last episode. 1 episode of nothing but uninteresting talking, flashbacks and a stupid debate between a kid and old man. Jesus christ when will Boruto do this series some justice already.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For one, the series reveres one character, very excessively. And two, the PLOT weakens every episode. Three, and is tied to the plot, it doesn't seem any thought is put into its trajectory. Four, it's conspicuously clear that the series is mainly for an eternally lasting cash-grab, out of the pockets of the die-hard fans that would rather support a bundle of insufficience than reject it for better prospects. And if you just look at the recent most popular/watched anime right now, Boruto doesn't even cut it to be in the top 10, so you're basically looking at a franchise that's wading into rock-bottomness. There's basically no reason to keep watching a series with a decreasingly puny fan-base. The fact that everyone's disembarking from the ship tells you it's not on the same tier the prior series was and can never measure to it since people actually gave it a chance, more than should for many, but that's just my side of the story

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only episodes I enjoyed were the ... movie rehash. I loved the extended fights during the Chunin Exams and the whole fight between Naruto, Sasuke and Momoshiki was much better, compared to the movie. High five to Kodachi for that, his rehash in the manga actually bested Kishi's movie.

Boruto's problems are the long filler arcs, the pointless episodes where there's nothing but talking, and - the biggest problem imo - people keep comparing it to Naruto. Come on guys, just don't do that, it will NEVER be as good as Naruto. Part 1 roflstomps Boruto all day, any day.

Reactions: FreeTanner17

James Granger

Kin
261💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched a few Boruto episodes and stopped watching anymore episodes I just read the official manga which is alright the fact is this Boruto is basically Kishomoto's last desperate effort to stretch the series out

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rather than focusing on skilled fights and training arcs they focus too much on interactions between characters we're not invested in. That's why it sucks because it is just boring, people don't care about new generation

Reactions: FreeTanner17

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped watching it after Mitsuki left the Village.
I heard that Oonoki isstill struggling with peacexwar. Nonsense.

It seems the writer didn't even read thelast 35 chapter of Shippuden.

The only way for me to come back is to mention Madara and Hashirama stories.

Otherwise, it's waste of time. I moved on.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is not Naruto. However:

(@SpiralingSphere)
You must be registered for see medias

Most of us here from past are not the target audience for next gen but it's to hook new kids to the series. Interestingly, Naruto is still on top for sale during that same period. This new show probably promotes the original series as well by reminding people or letting new people learn about the old one. Nothing wrong with that as far as marketing goes. Rest of us simply need to find something new to suit our current taste.

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is not Naruto. However:

(@SpiralingSphere)
You must be registered for see medias

Most of us here from past are not the target audience for next gen but it's to hook new kids to the series. Interestingly, Naruto is still on top for sale during that same period. This new show probably promotes the original series as well by reminding people or letting new people learn about the old one. Nothing wrong with that as far as marketing goes. Rest of us simply need to find something new to suit our current taste.
Popular =/= Good, but I agree that everyone should move on since Boruto is generally disliked by og fans here.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Popular =/= Good, but I agree that everyone should move on since Boruto is generally disliked by og fans here.
Good can be subjective sometimes and there is no accounting on taste. There are several popular series which I personally don't like or find only "okey-ish" for time pass but won't count in good. But I see others hyping them to no end.

Some people are just stuck - they keep wishing for the same excitement from the new gen series as they got from Naruto when they were 13. Not going to happen. They would be better off trying new things- explore the forum more, try new series etc.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like seriously, I just watched the last episode. 1 episode of nothing but uninteresting talking, flashbacks and a stupid debate between a kid and old man. Jesus christ when will Boruto do this series some justice already.
Probably because you're an adult and the show is aimed towards children as Naruto was.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,302💸
Kumi
2,619💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I stopped watching the episode after Boruto got knocked out. Just waiting for them to get to the interesting parts. It just hasn't been entertaining enough. It started out really good tho. I don't think its because of bad writing because I want them to go in depth and have these kind of arcs but we know Mitsuki is coming back. So it's not so suspenseful but good for the story overall. It seems that the anime is trying to milk the cow so to speak. I don't have an issue with that if they can keep the content interesting.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good can be subjective sometimes and there is no accounting on taste. There are several popular series which I personally don't like or find only "okey-ish" for time pass but won't count in good. But I see others hyping them to no end.

Some people are just stuck - they keep wishing for the same excitement from the new gen series as they got from Naruto when they were 13. Not going to happen. They would be better off trying new things- explore the forum more, try new series etc.
Do you know of any series as good as Naruto was?