super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Sasuke was holding down Urashiki, why didn't Sasuke absorb his chakra instead of doing nothing but holding him. At least this way it would weaken Urashiki and power himself up. The only ability that Sasuke use from his Rinnengan is to teleport and nothing else.

Nagato never held back his Rinnengan techniques, so why is it that Sasuke holds back his Rinnengan techniques.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto forced Madara to do the exact same thing, solely relying on Preta Path as an Edo and on Limbo after being revived. With these fillers though, they should have enough common sense to let Sasuke use his OP ass abilities since he certainly hasn’t used them in the canon.

It’s pathetic but that’s what happens when you leave it up to ignorant chaps.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kishimoto forced Madara to do the exact same thing, solely relying on Preta Path as an Edo and on Limbo after being revived. With these fillers though, they should have enough common sense to let Sasuke use his OP ass abilities since he certainly hasn’t used them in the canon.

It’s pathetic but that’s what happens when you leave it up to ignorant chaps.
All facts!!! People on Facebook flamed me really bad because I said Madara was unbeatable at that point and that Kaguya was only created as a means to beat him.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
All facts!!! People on Facebook flamed me really bad because I said Madara was unbeatable at that point and that Kaguya was only created as a means to beat him.
It's true. Kishimoto said Kaguya was created because he was too powerful and so he created Kaguya. He also stated that Madara had no weaknesses except for someone standing behind him while he was peeing.

Reactions: Avaitto and Melanin

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They can try and flame all they want but that’s literally what happened in the canon, Naruto and Sasuke never beat Madara. :lmao: You were spitting facts

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you watcg the same YouTube video for th we questions? They are exactly the same as the person asked lmao.

But it's all plot that's why
I haven’t seen any YouTube video for the question, I was comparing Sasuke feats during the war and his feats after the war.

We know that Jiraiya knows how powerful the Rinnengan are, since he trained Nagato, but Jiraiya had no reaction to when Urashiki showed his Rinnengan.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really don’t like that Jiraiya doesn’t act like Urashiki having Byakugan, Rinnengan and Tomoe Rinnengan isn’t a big deal.

when Jiraiya saw Nagato had Rinnengan as a kid, he saw it as a big deal. Jiraiya went into Sage Mode when he had to fight The Six Path of Pain.

Jiraiya is dumb for not using Sage Mode and Sasuke should ask Jiraiya to learn Sage Mode. While at it teach Naruto and Boruto Sage Mode.

Reactions: Animegoin

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really don’t like that Jiraiya doesn’t act like Urashiki having Byakugan, Rinnengan and Tomoe Rinnengan isn’t a big deal.

when Jiraiya saw Nagato had Rinnengan as a kid, he saw it as a big deal. Jiraiya went into Sage Mode when he had to fight The Six Path of Pain.

Jiraiya is dumb for not using Sage Mode and Sasuke should ask Jiraiya to learn Sage Mode. While at it teach Naruto and Boruto Sage Mode.
It because Kodachi never handled Rinnegan before. I've saw Kodachi's face before and he looks like a clueless person

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When Sasuke was holding down Urashiki, why didn't Sasuke absorb his chakra instead of doing nothing but holding him. At least this way it would weaken Urashiki and power himself up. The only ability that Sasuke use from his Rinnengan is to teleport and nothing else.

Nagato never held back his Rinnengan techniques, so why is it that Sasuke holds back his Rinnengan techniques.
The only possible excuse (albeit a lame/poor excuse) I can give for both Sasuke and Madara not using their rinnegan techniques (aside from nerf) is the fact that unlike Nagato (whose only gimmick is the rinnegan), Sasuke and Madara already had their EMS abilities and other abilities that they got used to using before they even awakened the rinnegan. Usually, these abilities are effective enough, so they generally don't feel need to delve into the rinnegan's abilities.

It's a poor excuse I know (especially since they could help against opponents like Jigen or other Kara members). Nevertheless, it's the only potential in universe explanation that I can give for this.

Reactions: LightSo6p