super yang

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
bcuz shes angry that she is a main character in name & word association only, & is not the genuine article
her frustration realizes most commonly, in the form of punching the title character - Naruto - in bouts of what can only be termed as trite comic relief, dubious subplot & forced panel time.

Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because apparently in Japan, people find that "stereotype" funny for some strange reason. Its one of the reasons why you constantly see Tsundere's beating the shit out of the main leads in alot of anime's nowadays.

I remember NaruSaku fans used to try and use this aspect of Sakura to justify her relationship with Naruto and that Naruto needs someone like Sakura to "keep him in line".

I never laughed so hard that day :lmao:

Venus

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She punches people solely due to the fact that mankind is worth punching in the face. She needs to kill people, dislocate jaws, knee caps, legs, shoulders, arms. The human race needs to be eradicated.

I Sun I

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually does, it was thanks to kaguya going full speed toward sakura that her punch even made an minor injury to begin with. :lol all what sakura did was take advantage of the momentum and fall down, sadly using what's left from kakashi's sousano.

OT: A fodder that can only land punches on rocks, Tsunade is 100x better
The "minor" injury send the strongest character in nv falling into naruto and sasuke hands .

She lands punches on rocks causing a shock wave that defeat about 50 jubbi clone .

It's not like she just recently destroyed the latest villain by landing a punch to the point he needs to make organs transplant surgery .