Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on what it is but if what they are doing is bad for them or maybe you just disagree just share your opinion with reasons and they can do what they want with it.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is too vague for any specific advice or guidance. Please elaborate, or 'change your lifestyle' is the only suggestions you will receive.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
someone you know who smokes way too much but won't drop the habit how would you approach this?
Think of it this way. Replace anime and smoke together. If you were to convince me to stop watching anime, telling me "stop watching it" would leave me kinda empty. I'd more easily let go of anime if you introduced me to something equally or even more entertaining to replace that emptiness with. I dunno... a tv show perhaps? But it doesn't necessarily need to be the same kind of thing. Anime and tv shows are both things you watch. If you keep me busy by having me spend more time participate in some sport with you and other friends, or even an online game, then I would have less time for anime.

Tbh I've never had to deal with a situation like yours, so that for you to figure out. It's basically more about deviating them from what they're doing instead of straight up stopping them. Would feel less forced and more natural.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
someone you know who smokes way too much but won't drop the habit how would you approach this?
It really starts with having them wanting to change you can say basic things thats bad for their health and how it will affect others but if they don't care don't really see much you can do more then that.

As for advice in someone wanting to quit I wouldn't know the steps but basic things to do is keep themselves bust with activities and people and help him or her so they don't fall back into it.