Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
3 reasons

Killed his bro
Stole his eyes
Blame konoha for that.
1 he killed his brother??? wtf this was planned by itachi and sasuke was totally clueless at the time because itachi wanted sasuke to look like the hero of the leaf

2 he stole his eyes?? :rofl: im pretty sure itachi would want the best for sasuke and if hes dead then why would he care? is he gunna use them?

3 hes blaming konoha for having only his entire family killed and he wondering why no one elses clan, why just his, and everyone dosnt know the truth about itachi. and tobi took sasuke to the village to show that everyone thinks itachi is a tratior and everyone in the leaf village is talking shit about him and they dont even know the truth

yeah you lose:cool:

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
1 he killed his brother??? wtf this was planned by itachi and sasuke was totally clueless at the time because itachi wanted sasuke to look like the hero of the leaf

2 he stole his eyes?? :rofl: im pretty sure itachi would want the best for sasuke and if hes dead then why would he care? is he gunna use them?

3 hes blaming konoha for having only his entire family killed and he wondering why no one elses clan, why just his, and everyone dosnt know the truth about itachi. and tobi took sasuke to the village to show that everyone thinks itachi is a tratior and everyone in the leaf village is talking shit about him and they dont even know the truth

yeah you lose:cool:
did i lose??lol

Ushio1029

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
welll it's not that I HATE him it's just..well he kills his brother and gos against is wishes or whatever and is now blaming konoha..which I can sorta understand.. his attitude..is bothersome. espicially in naruto shippuden.. um yeah I can't really explain over the Internet... :scorps: :kagutsuchi:

GUCC1GU1LTY

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I personally dont like sasuke because hes bipolar..1. His first mission was to kill itachi (he only won because itachi allowed it).
2. After he realized his brother loved him he decided he wants to now attack hidden leaf.
3. the only person we have actually seen him beat is deidara.. (tobi saved him from danzo and kages)..

the list goes on....
1 its not being bipolar to change your life goals, if so thats alottaaaa bipolar people lets say a little girl wants to be a figherfighter but know that the little girl has grown up she want to be a lawyer... does this sound bipolar to you?

2 OMG for the last time for anyone who post somthing simalar to this /
he felt that it was unfair that only his family was killed and no one else family and he wants the leaf village to feel how he feels because tobi pretty much told sasuke that the leaf village wanted the uchiha clan massacred(but its for a good reason tho) so yeahh

3 it still dosnt change the fact of the matter that sasuke defeated them right?

you lose too:cool:

GUCC1GU1LTY

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
welll it's not that I HATE him it's just..well he kills his brother and gos against is wishes or whatever and is now blaming konoha..which I can sorta understand.. his attitude..is bothersome. espicially in naruto shippuden.. um yeah I can't really explain over the Internet... :scorps: :kagutsuchi:
but he wants justice for itachi because he felt that itachi was set up to become a tratior and die a traitor and he feels that its not right to go back to the village and pretend nothing happened

GUCC1GU1LTY

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Fair enough, but you shouldn't post redundant threads if you can help it. Unless you've got something unique to add to a particular subject, it's technically against the rules. Also, people don't like reading the same shit over and over.

I personally don't care about that specific rule, but I also don't like rereading the same ol' crap.
thank you and i c how you feel

for me the only thing that drives me bonkers r hurizen threads:crazy:

sytren

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I want someone to explain in details why sasuke is weak or why he is emo or why he is stupid

you wont win
He's not weaker he's stronger than most of the people (Though not saying to much.) As for being emo...well emo stands for being emotional and he basically let his emotions control him to go to kage summit and do battle with everyone there nearly die and kill his entire team (One he nearlyed killed himself) and he nearly lost because he had no control of emotions. Actually he did lose every fight and was saved every single time. Which means he still lost and ran away like a coward.

Why he is stupid...Itachi CHOSE to betray his clan for the good of the village. Sasuke knows this and doesn't blame his brother but rather the people who wanted his clan dead...but the clan was about to start a war in the streets basically and kill many innocent people so they needed to and deserved to die. So he's stupid for not realizing that. He's so hung up on the fact that his clan died that he doesn't see that they deserved to die. And he should be upset with his brother for taking the mission in the first place but noooo he loves his brother and thinks he's soooo perfect. So I believe i've covered all your points.

You lose. now for a word from my favorite emoticons

:ice: :crazy:

Slipstream

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Because Kishimoto loves him more than Naruto, who is supposed to be his main character. Sasuke gets more interesting fights and cool looking jutsus while Naruto fights once every 200 episodes and gets to spam shadow clones and rasengan, with Kurama showing up almost every single time to steal his thunder.​

Last edited:

joekyure

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion people hate sasuke cause of all the "power-ups","being irrational","cry baby", "fan boys" etc

For the power-ups.. I bet he trains just as hard as Naruto to learn and master his jutsus' we just don't see it cause the anime is called "Naruto"

He didn't steal itachi's eyes.. Itachi knew Sasuke was coming for them which is why he explained to Sasuke before they fought why Itachi wanted Sasukes eyes to be the same as his. He also explains it to Naruto. Itachi used Shisuis Kotoamatsukami on himself stating that genjutsu was meant to activate upon seeing Itachi's eyes(Which are now in Sasuke) to get him to protect the leaf village. Itachi knew what sasuke was going to do so I wouldn't call it stealing.. He was more like planning to give them to Sasuke.

As for the irrationality stuff.. I mean you're a child.. You've witness your brother kill everyone that you knew and loved.. You swore to get revenge on him and that's what you set your life around. You finally kill him and then learn that the people who run your village forced your brother to do so? How pissed off would you be? If I was in Sasuke's shoes i'd be pretty ----ing pissed off too. However, even though Sasuke learned everything that happened with the Uchiha uprising and whatever that doesn't matter to him.. Sasuke is focused on destroying the leaf to get revenge for what they did to his brother.. And i'm pretty damn sure that everyone.. if they had the power they wouldn't turn their back and say "oh I get it.. I should protect the leaf.. it's totally my clans fault" That they would do exactly what Sasuke is doing.

Just sayin'

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't hate Sasuke, I just hate his fanboys. I think he makes a great rival to Naruto. He is the true main villian in a way. I have always seen it as Naruto living in Sasuke's shadow and that one of the major plot points is Naruto coming out of that shadow and finally beating Sasuke.