Why do you think yamato was the only one to have compatiblity with hashi dna

Kisameeeeee

Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Orochimaru performed experiments on many test subjects, most of these subjects died, except Yamato. It could be because of connections to his clan but I think it was one of those one in a million chances. Like, Kinkaku and Ginkaku were able to gain the Nine Tail's chakra through eating him, this was proven to be perilous as many Cloud shinobi ate Nine Tail's legs and instead of gaining the beast's chakra. Now, Kinkaku and Ginkaku were theorized to be descended from the Sage of the Six Paths himself but.........who knows?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On a technicality, everyone is compatible with everything.

The only question is how much. How much of it can they handle?

As we saw with Danzo and others, it varies between people (Yamato could only handle a few cells, Danzo could take almost an entire arm, Madara could take a full face).

The question is why. I think its has to do with will power (since the cells of Hashirama also carry his own will power, which can take over a body, as Danzo noted) and actual natural affinity (like, with elements).

So Yamato just so happened to be the only one, in the group of Orochimaru, who could handle the specific amount he gave them. Why? Natural affinity is my guess

Reactions: Sagebee

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On a technicality, everyone is compatible with everything.

The only question is how much. How much of it can they handle?

As we saw with Danzo and others, it varies between people (Yamato could only handle a few cells, Danzo could take almost an entire arm, Madara could take a full face).

The question is why. I think its has to do with will power (since the cells of Hashirama also carry his own will power, which can take over a body, as Danzo noted) and actual natural affinity (like, with elements).

So Yamato just so happened to be the only one, in the group of Orochimaru, who could handle the specific amount he gave them. Why? Natural affinity is my guess
not really if sometings follow blood type and age and all..

Reactions: Sagebee

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not really if sometings follow blood type and age and all..
Yeah, that too.

Ain't it like medicine? If you drink too much, the body will reject it because too much is dangerous. But if you drink only a little, the body can source some nutrients from it without being overwhelmed