Why do you think toneri easily could unlock the tenseigan unlike madara for the rinnegan

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara even needed zetsu material so he can be compatible with it and didnt activate till death even for sasuke his rinnegan activated pretty easy.

I think something that could of contributed is that toneri didnt have too much diluted human blood in him probably making it easier. And I guess for madara it goes to show how much indra and ashura chakra dont want to mix together but hagoromo gave already mixed yin rikudo chakra.

Which makes me wonder what type of chakra is transmigrant chakra if it isnt rikudo chakra. Or is it transmigrants dont have access to thers dormant rikudo chakra until both halves combine and making it that persons chakra.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara even needed zetsu material so he can be compatible with it and didnt activate till death even for sasuke his rinnegan activated pretty easy.

I think something that could of contributed is that toneri didnt have too much diluted human blood in him probably making it easier. And I guess for madara it goes to show how much indra and ashura chakra dont want to mix together but hagoromo gave already mixed yin rikudo chakra.

Which makes me wonder what type of chakra is transmigrant chakra if it isnt rikudo chakra. Or is it transmigrants dont have access to thers dormant rikudo chakra until both halves combine and making it that persons chakra.
Madara didn’t need Zetsu material to be compatible with his own eyes. Remember that Black Zetsu pulled the white Zetsus from the Gedo Statue and the dead Shinju, which could be reached after Madara gained the Rinnegan and summoned them to earth.

Sasuke was near death when his manifested as well, his* awakening was actually the worse in terms of verge of death. Madara’s Rinnegan took longer to manifest because: 1.) Plot, and 2.) Because he had a tiny portion of Hashirama’s flesh, which would realistically take decades for the small amount of chakra to accumulate into a full body’s worth of Ashura chakra.

Toneri merely awoke the Tenseigan with little problem because it was a movie.

Last edited:

KisaParadise

Kin
357💸
Kumi
105💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He got beat by Kyuubi Sage Mode Naruto lmfao. Madara would rape him 😂😂
Honestly Madara was so strong they had to pull an asspull to "kill" him. Just when my boi was going to stop fucking around and wreak havoc on all of them. Could've had a cool ass final boss but no here's this boring Kaguya chick. To this day I'm still salty about Kaguya lol

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly Madara was so strong they had to pull an asspull to "kill" him. Just when my boi was going to stop fucking around and wreak havoc on all of them. Could've had a cool ass final boss but no here's this boring Kaguya chick. To this day I'm still salty about Kaguya lol
Nothing but facts, but I’m actually glad Madara got taken down by a backstab because there was realistically no way for Naruto and Sasuke to beat him. If he’d gotten beat by them, it would’ve been worse than the Kaguya ending, in my opinion.