Why do you think shins doesnt suffer the effects of ms?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The only things other ems to cure ms effects are hashi dna and rikudo chakra. You think they have hashi dna?

Or that since they are artificial sharingan but doubt it affects it since it still has uchiha dna.

If they are really made of hashi dna they have alot of potential to do alot and they are likely going to be trained to be medical nins by kabuto.

I guess they could also have ems since they all have the same eyes but I dont think you can awaken ems with your own eye.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,311💸
Kumi
2,622💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its because they dont have true ms. An Uchiha's visual prowess is also affected by the way their brain is formed. So while shin has the eye his brain may have not been created from uchiha dna. Therefore they can unlock the potential of the "eye" their brain doesn't provide the emo chakra boost necessary to be a true MS.
But there is also the fact that they all have copies of the same eye. That probably affects how the MS behaves and dilutes the side affects of usage.
People hate on their MS ability but I think its extremely good. Imagine if anything you touched was under your complete control. I'd just go around smackin bitches on the ass.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only things other ems to cure ms effects are hashi dna and rikudo chakra. You think they have hashi dna?

Or that since they are artificial sharingan but doubt it affects it since it still has uchiha dna.

If they are really made of hashi dna they have alot of potential to do alot and they are likely going to be trained to be medical nins by kabuto.

I guess they could also have ems since they all have the same eyes but I dont think you can awaken ems with your own eye.
I think they can suffer from the effects, but to get these side effects you have to use an MS ability, which I do not recall any of the shins using, except for the original shin, but he had so many Sharingans that it didn't really affect him at all. If they did have Hashirama cells then they could get Rinnegan, which would be too overpowered and I don't think we will see that happen. We don't actually know if the Sharingans they have are artificial Sharingans or not, although the most likely is that the original shin had real Sharingans except for the one he uses his abilities from and the clones all had artificial Sharingans. I think the Sharingan Spying Creature also had a real Sharingan. In fact, one we have already seen before, maybe Shisui Uchiha's Sharingan? They do have the same space-time ninjutsu.

Reactions: Sagebee