Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not getting how she thought the zetsus would be useful to her besides how strong momo and kinshikis strength the clans likely collected countless god fruits and if urashiki is telling the truth that the clan was aware entire time what's going on goes to show they didnt consider them a threat they needed to immediately deal with.

Kaguya definitely didn't seem in her right state of mind but zetsus must have some feature we dont know that's actually pretty useful.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe it was just a reaction. She wanted to defend herself somehow and really it wasn' tht practical but she didn't want to be without a plan so.

OR white Zetsu are the most powerrful being ins NV.

Reactions: Sagebee

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Maybe it was just a reaction. She wanted to defend herself somehow and really it wasn' tht practical but she didn't want to be without a plan so.

OR white Zetsu are the most powerrful being ins NV.
I kind of think they might have an ability we arent aware of something to make her competitive against them.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not getting how she thought the zetsus would be useful to her besides how strong momo and kinshikis strength the clans likely collected countless god fruits and if urashiki is telling the truth that the clan was aware entire time what's going on goes to show they didnt consider them a threat they needed to immediately deal with.

Kaguya definitely didn't seem in her right state of mind but zetsus must have some feature we dont know that's actually pretty useful.
Just a bad writing from the author.

Reactions: Sagebee