Skywardsword

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That one`s for the shippers: "Why do you ship the couple you ship?" Not "Nh is the best" or "Ns for the win" Do that and you will face the consequences , also...no bashing, please. Ok, then...start. :vision:

Akira678

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I ship Sasusaku because they're adorable :happy:

I like pairings where the guy is tough to get, y'know, the really Im-not-interested-in-you types XD

Spitfire421

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I ship NaruHina because Hinata has always supported/believed in Naruto ever since the beginning. He gives her strength and confidence like no other. NaruHina may also be the key to changing the way of the Hyuga Clan. Their personalities also fit each other very well, what with his extroverted nature and her introverted nature. Also, yellow and purple are complimentary colors! :)

I ship SasuSaku because Sakura is one of the few females that Sasuke has actually cared for (in the original arc). There have been many subtle hints of his affection throughout the first series. Also, Sakura's childish crush on him developed into something deeper, and she found that she really cared for him as a person and not an object of desire. Her love could be a way for him to slowly return to his old self. I also feel like their personalities fit similar to NaruHina, what with him being more introverted and her being extroverted.

NaruHina and SasuSaku for the win!! :)