Why do you like One Piece/Fairy Tail?

MilicaS

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't watch/read them and I'd like you to tell me what is good about them? People keep saying they're great but I haven't got interested in them so far.
Hope I'm not bothering you.
Thanks in advance!
^^

~Puppet Master~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like FT because it has such a unique mood to it, the soundtrack is a bit irish and it's awesome.
Great characters, the only problem is that it's even more plot-no-jutsu'd than Naruto...

Just watch episode 1 and you'll get hooked for sure!

SQY

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, really I'm the same. I could watch One Piece, even though its drawing is bad, I'm used to that with Dragonball Z etc.. But in One Piece I couldn't really get into it. It never really appealed to me U_U. With Fairy Tale I watched a couple of episodes, saw some kind of guy with his shirt off, gave up and went back to watching Bleach :|

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's just a matter of taste man. don't go by other people opinions, watch what you like, if you don't like one piece or fairy tail just don't watch. but anyway i'm gonna tell you why i like one piece. i like it because it has a huge world, unique characters, the 2nd most badass character in anime after vegeta, and it's zoro, really cool plot, very funny moments, full of epic moments and the sad moments are also cool to watch. basically it's a manga/anime that will give you goosebumps and make you laugh and cry.
About fairy tail i can't give you a reason because i don't watch it in a long time.

Reactions: MilicaS

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fairy Tail is meh.

One Piece however, is my favourite anime. It's not the same as the others, where the main character always comes in and saves the day or where the main character is the strongest. It's just about a guy sailing the world in search for his dream, and he doesn't care if he loses his life along the way. It's on like 600 episodes now, but the main story just started, but despite this it's still kept me interested in it. Yes, some arcs can be a bit dragged out, but you could simply read the manga chapters when it comes to those bits. o_o

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well im not into fairy tail :(

then ONE PIECE is very good, i like it because its plot is just soo good + the main character is very similar to naruto and it makes me laugh at times and its adventures are absolutely amazing + the characters in it, most of them are just sooo cool with their devil fruits powers !!

Epic battles ( marineford war, outside of slave shop in Sabody, Ernes Lobby, Fishman island, Enel , ETC....there's too many!! )

Epic Scenes ... EPICNESS EVERYWHERE!!!! its not all about luffy ( main character)

Last edited:

Alcamea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fairy Tail is awesome :D very detailed and nice, cool magic, cute magic, Fairy tail is atm my favorite manga because of mavis and erza U_U One piece never got me really but I am at chapter 300 now so it's ok^^ Start watching / reading both and make you your opnion ;)

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well im not into fairy tail :(

then ONE PIECE is very good, i like it because its plot is just soo good + the main character is very similar to naruto and it makes me laugh at times and its adventures are absolutely amazing + the characters in it, most of them are just sooo cool with their devil fruits powers !!

Epic battles ( marineford war, outside of slave shop in Sabody, Ernes Lobby, Fishman island, Enel , ETC....there's too many!! )

Epic Scenes ... EPICNESS EVERYWHERE!!!! its not all about luffy ( main character)
the battles against CP9 were just amazing, luffy vs lucci was awesome, man that gattling gun was just wow, zoro vs kaku was awesome too, man when i saw azura, i was like, this is why he's my fave and sanji vs jyabura was also cool.

SasoriOfTheRedSaand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece is by far the funniest anime I've ever watched/read. It's so unique and it's characters are what separates it from other anime. There not some OP muscle heads (Zoro is but whatever) who kill everyone with ease, it's a crew who have a really good bond and will go great lengths to save one another, even at the cost of their lives. It has the least amount of plot no jutsu, Luffy actually loses. The fights bring in emotional touches and it makes you feel as if it really means something. I'd highly recommend it :D

natzzz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i like one piece most because it has the greatest plot ever .i like fairy tail because it gives me laugh's.watch like one piece 100 episode's and u will like it.the first 50 ep's sux.watch fary tail 50 eps u will like it too.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One Piece is by far the funniest anime I've ever watched/read. It's so unique and it's characters are what separates it from other anime. There not some OP muscle heads (Zoro is but whatever) who kill everyone with ease, it's a crew who have a really good bond and will go great lengths to save one another, even at the cost of their lives. It has the least amount of plot no jutsu, Luffy actually loses. The fights bring in emotional touches and it makes you feel as if it really means something. I'd highly recommend it :D
zoro is not that OP, i think he's kinda smart, he just doesn't have any sense of direction.

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one piece to me is damn good with a character like monkey d luffy who is just one of the greatest main characters ever also one piece can hit every emotion in your body it makes you laugh, cry, happy nervous and many more and each character are as unique in there own way also the art work is damn nice id even go as far as GORGEOUS many people may say its bad but its not really its just different and if you really focus on the minute details with in the art work you will see what i mean.

ive read some of fairy tail but have fallen behind
but in the end of the day its all up to your interpretation of the two

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
zoro is not that OP, i think he's kinda smart, he just doesn't have any sense of direction.
Zoro is actually very smart. It may be because he's so serious. I mean, he was the one who didn't get immediately wooed by Robin, he saw the New World for how it was and he analyzed the situation with Usopp greatly.

He's like the personification of badassery.

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro is actually very smart. It may be because he's so serious. I mean, he was the one who didn't get immediately wooed by Robin, he saw the New World for how it was and he analyzed the situation with Usopp greatly.

He's like the personification of badassery.
true that my friend. a funny thing is that, he was the first to arrive to sabaody island after the time skip and i was like, wow did zoro got better at using his sense of direction with mihawk? but then we saw that it was perona who helped him, and i was like, well that makes more sense. lol.

Kurama2012

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
true that my friend. a funny thing is that, he was the first to arrive to sabaody island after the time skip and i was like, wow did zoro got better at using his sense of direction with mihawk? but then we saw that it was perona who helped him, and i was like, well that makes more sense. lol.
well yeah we cant have a zoro with good sense of direction now can we