[Question] Why do you like fairy tail ?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys and girls, so just a question what makes you like (or love) fairy tail ive heard alot of people are dropping it because it has become horrible. Personally i love the series the plot the characters everything, i know their is an excessive amount of fan service but that doesn't make the plot and everything horrible.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- How the writer draws the Characters is Superb but he has definitely improved from the early chapters.
Example:
You must be registered for see images
- Beast characters...Besides the BS that friendship makes FT prevail....FT has a lot of boss and likeable characters.
Beast Moments: Ex
- Looking forward to see how exactly Igneel and Natsu are going to meet up again.
Mystery: Why is Natsu and Gajeel 80+ years old
Mystery: What's the relationship between natsu and Zeref
There's so much more but Mashima needs to Cool it with the Fan service and make some crucial thinking on how to get an audience or i should say Please more like, without so much of it. Currently it's ok i suppose.

And i hope he knows what he's going to write when it's time for the demons to be defeated or else it's going to be the same stuff that's been happening all along.

o and he better not Kill off Jellal or erza might get to OP with her anger and destroy all evil right then and there. That's just how predictable the writer can be sometimes imo.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- How the writer draws the Characters is Superb but he has definitely improved from the early chapters.
Example:
- Beast characters...Besides the BS that friendship makes FT prevail....FT has a lot of boss and likeable characters.
Beast Moments: Ex
- Looking forward to see how exactly Igneel and Natsu are going to meet up again.
Mystery: Why is Natsu and Gajeel 80+ years old
Mystery: What's the relationship between natsu and Zeref
There's so much more but Mashima needs to Cool it with the Fan service and make some crucial thinking on how to get an audience or i should say Please more like, without so much of it. Currently it's ok i suppose.

And i hope he knows what's he's going to write when it's time for the demons to be defeated or else it's going to be the same stuff that's been happening all along.

o and he better not Kill off Jellal or erza might get to OP with her anger and destroy all evil right then and there. That's just how predictable the writer can be sometimes imo.
Oh hell yes haha, and jellal better not die I will be guttered

Cosmicstars

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Characters: Lucy, Gray, Happy and the S class monsters of Fairy Tail.
Magic: Celestial spirit magic, Ice make, Takeover, Equip

This is about it. I read Fairy Tail because of Lucy and other characters not so much the plot or the fights because they are average but Hiro does have good characters and I love the variety of Magic.

Azurestealth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it purely because it's fun and entertaining to have a break from all of the main manga. Other than Jellal vs Orcaion Seis at the moment all the fights to seem to be friendship beats all and it can get boring at times but it is still something unique and different to the mainstream manga so i enjoy reading it.

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it, but I'm not decided my favorite between FT, Naruto and Bleach
The reason I readed it to begin its because of Warcraft 3 maps, Jellal was my favorite character on them, and when I read it, it actually made all my mind blow, it make my imagination run again to imagine the next character, this haven't happened from years from now