Why do you feel curious about the person above you?

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know if he will ever reach 100 K post

Not sure, I'm trying. But I am busy these days so doubt I will reach it before Naruto ends.
OP: I'm curious to know their fav Anime.
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know which browser they use for surfing the internet.
 

Aoihime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,432 posts 637 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
637
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious as to why Minato-San wants to know thatU_U
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious as to why Minato-San wants to know thatU_U

It's just for the sake of the thread :p
I'm curious to know their fav Bleach character.
 

Hori

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
83,746 posts 1,105 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
83,746
Reaction score
1,105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Because I have no idea when this thread was created
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know their fav flavour of ice cream
 

Hori

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
83,746 posts 1,105 reactions
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
83,746
Reaction score
1,105
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know how he spams this much
 

-Phoënix Flower-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,479 posts 749 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
15,479
Reaction score
749
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know why they're curious.
 

Narutobirama

Member
415 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I am curious to know why she chose that username.
 

-Phoënix Flower-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,479 posts 749 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
15,479
Reaction score
749
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what they dislike
 

Narutobirama

Member
415 posts 36 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
415
Reaction score
36
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what they dislike

Honestly, I don't know. I guess I do not like hypocrisy or people who pretend they are kind and perfect. And there are foods I dislike.

I am curious to know why she is weirdly unique.
 

-Phoënix Flower-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,479 posts 749 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
15,479
Reaction score
749
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Cuz that's how God made me xD

I'm curious to know their favorite anime
 

Hei

Supreme
23,898 posts 1,602 reactions
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
23,898
Reaction score
1,602
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious what she's doing at the moment ~
 

-Phoënix Flower-

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,479 posts 749 reactions
Joined
Jan 21, 2013
Messages
15,479
Reaction score
749
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know what he's curious to know
 

fuuton

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,395 posts 164 reactions
Joined
Jun 29, 2009
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
164
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Curious to know about the curiosity about what curious am I about
 

Jewjitsu

Sage of Six Posts 🔮
Immortal
54,532 posts 618 reactions
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
54,532
Reaction score
618
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
cuz im just curious
 

Cresee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
39,350 posts 1,109 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
39,350
Reaction score
1,109
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm curious to know their fav anime.
 
Top