Not open for further replies.

miino

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean we are humans not animals! so why do we use bad words (f*** ,,, bi*** ,, etc) when replying to someone's thread aren't we civilized ? I just want everyone to ask himself do u enjoy insulting others and saying offensive,aggressive words to people,,, please be civilized!
say what ever u want IDGAF U_U

Summer

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean we are humans not animals! so why do we use bad words (f*** ,,, bi*** ,, etc) when replying to someone's thread aren't we civilized ? I just want everyone to ask himself do u enjoy insulting others and saying offensive,aggressive words to people,,, please be civilized!
say what ever u want IDGAF U_U

Because parents no longer beat there brats. If you are not taught respect then you don't have it.

Reactions: DWwolf85 and miino

Germanicus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's this thing called emotion without rationalization; when people get angry or remorseful, they often work on an emotional impulse with no real thought involved. "Bad" words are irrelevant, they're just words that have been denoted as bad, when what people really disliked was the implications behind each word. It's not just what you say, but the way you say it. And here's a little tip; get used to it, that's human nature and that's life. It is an instinct to be violent and aggressive. Secondhand nature. There's little any of us can do about it, and someone out there right now is going to act upon it. Welcome to the real world, son.

miino

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's this thing called emotion without rationalization; when people get angry or remorseful, they often work on an emotional impulse with no real thought involved. "Bad" words are irrelevant, they're just words that have been denoted as bad, when what people really disliked was the implications behind each word. It's not just what you say, but the way you say it. And here's a little tip; get used to it, that's human nature and that's life. It is an instinct to be violent and aggressive. Secondhand nature. There's little any of us can do about it, and someone out there right now is going to act upon it. Welcome to the real world, son.
how old are u again?

I think all the minors at NB are just happy to say/post here whatever they want without any adults around scolding them. 
and they are also happy insulting each other! how pathetic

You must be registered for see images
nah Im not

Jack Spicer

Legendary
Kin
21💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really dislike the term "bad words"

Oh, so bad! They are just words and it depends how you use them, so the words aren't "bad" all the time. Just my random opinion on something irrelevant.

As for the thread, we just do, whether it be out of anger, sadness, jealously, whatever. Sometime it's mistakes, sometimes it's not. We're people. I don't like insults. I like joke insults as in insulting someone as a joke (Works must with friends), but not insults that are meant to harm. I've insulted people before and I dislike it unless they deserve it. As for those I've insulted and I honestly regret/didn't mean it, I tell them I'm sorry, but what's said was said. And sort of going against what I said earlier, maybe we do mean it afterall, like deep down, but we don't want to ever say it something. Who knows?

Anyways, yeah, we're humans, not perfect, and therefore insults are born. Some do it for fun, some do it for the sake of being mean, some do it out of sadness, etc....Just how the world rolls.

Reactions: miino

'Toxic

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's the internet, what do you expect? most people here are under 18 and even those past 18 can act like kids. Their mentally levels cant avdance.

Makoto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An excellent question. A point was raised that there's little we can do about our nature, but does that mean we have to give up and have our nature control us? Certainly not. It's in our nature to desire others and make children, but does that mean it's okay for us to cheat on our spouse? Of course not. Just because something's in our nature doesn't make it okay when we fail to control it.

Anyway, back on topic, some people just can't be civilized, or rather because we're on forums and there's anonymity, some people don't see the need for respect or being civil. For example, I've argued with atheists about creation and christianity vs abiogenesis and evolution and almost every single instance, the one I debated with would call me a moron, idiot, etc, for simply not agreeing with them. Even if someone is being ignorant intentionally or even if someone is actually stupid or even misinformed, the more educated should not go down that person's level and start calling names.

Wang

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be honest it's just a word, why is it not acceptable to say the word **** (fck) but it is to say the word hate.
It's not the word that hurts you, it's the motive that hurts you.
And it's fun to insult people.
Good point, I feel enlightened.

SeriouslyNO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's be honest it's just a word, why is it not acceptable to say the word **** (fck) but it is to say the word hate.
It's not the word that hurts you, it's the motive that hurts you.
And it's fun to insult people.
oh how much i missed you... on topic, treat peoples the way you want to be treated, i never insult a person without a good reason, its a waste of time in my view,

Takure

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you know that, curse words are a stress release?

Do you know, here in Aust curse words are used in everyday language.

Do you know, that here in Aust. Your best friend, isn't referred to as a "mate" or "friend" but as a "C**t".

Do you know, that there is nothing wrong with Curse words. It's all about how they're used.

Stop being so soft, put your big-boy shoes on and get over it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.