Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because you said; "say no to drugs" as if it is comparable to heroine. It is dismissive and perpetuates ignorance regarding compounds that shatter illussions and have been proven to have healing properties for your brain and mental state. There is much more to it then just a 'trip'. I'm not advocating for anyone to go hunting psychedelics but to actually study it. It took me 7 years of reading up on it before I tried it out.
all i hear from ur commend is lets do drugs and feel free.......what a selfish attitude.......

even marijuana kill many people in my home country...

• Haha
Reactions: minamoto

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hi yoyawn how are you today...
hey there, I'm fine

Just downed this delicious vegan pizza my girl made me
Post automatically merged:

all i hear from ur commend is lets do drugs and feel free.......what a selfish attitude.......

even marijuana kill many people in my home country...
Maybe have your ears checked then..

And marijuana never killed anyone anywhere. Thats common knowledge

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

Оdin

Elite
Kin
614💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because you said; "say no to drugs" as if it is comparable to heroine. It is dismissive and perpetuates ignorance regarding compounds that shatter illussions and have been proven to have healing properties for your brain and mental state. There is much more to it then just a 'trip'. I'm not advocating for anyone to go hunting psychedelics but to actually study it. It took me 7 years of reading up on it before I tried it out.
Put it as you wish, it’s still a drug. Heck, caffeine is classified as a drug and it’s nowhere near as powerful or destructive as DMT.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Put it as you wish, it’s still a drug. Heck, caffeine is classified as a drug and it’s nowhere near as powerful or destructive as DMT.
'Destructive'? Ah, that clears the air. You have zero knowledge regarding the topic.
Why even talk when you don't know..whats with ppl and their intellectual dishonessty on nb..sad

And I remember trying a caffeine pill. I started to sweat nonstop and had a full-on panic attack and aI huge headache afterwards. Tried a caffeine pill two more times after that, same result.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
614💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
'Destructive'? Ah, that clears the air. You have zero knowledge regarding the topic.
Why even talk when you don't know..whats with ppl and their intellectual dishonessty on nb..sad

And I remember trying a caffeine pill. I started to sweat nonstop and had a full-on panic attack and aI huge headache afterwards. Tried a caffeine pill two more times after that, same result.
The one with zero knowledge is none other than yourself. Or maybe you refuse to acknowledge numerous cases where DMT lead to dependency, seizures, comas, and even death. I know plenty of that drug as I had to do research on a number of drugs for a paper I was writing. I don’t have to be a junkie who experiments on hallucinogens for the purpose of spiritual releases and breakthroughs to understand the “topic”.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The one with zero knowledge is none other than yourself. Or maybe you refuse to acknowledge numerous cases where DMT lead to dependency, seizures, comas, and even death. I know plenty of that drug as I had to do research on a number of drugs for a paper I was writing. I don’t have to be a junkie who experiments on hallucinogens for the purpose of spiritual releases and breakthroughs to understand the “topic”.
r u talkin to me????..

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dependency? That would be an individual choice as I went through hundreds of testimonies and literally every single one of them didn't really have an urge to go for another trip soon after one. You seem very biased and close-minded, even using the word 'junky' in your reply. And I went through the potential dangers in the past, and all of them are unfounded claims. It's only when DMT is combined with other compounds, actual drugs, that casualties arise. Good job at keeping up the intellectual dishonesty.

Its important to note the source of DMT those cases originate from. If its from a plant, and there are countless plants that contain dmt, there shouldn't be any casualties in general. I know a synthetic Crystallized DMT cook, this elderly man who made his own batches and said that its obviously a mistake in chemistry in cases where it went wrong.

Anywho, in actuality you cannot pretend to be knowledgeable about the topic if you never actually experienced the compounds yourself. Take that from someone who spend 7 years studying Ibotenic acid/muscimol, psilocybe, dymethaltriptamine, phenetylamine, etc. before trying out psychedelics. It is so profound and your current narrrow-minded viewpoint would be obliterated instantly.

Last edited:
Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think all religious people fear death. I think that it's some of them do and I'm pretty sure that there are atheists and agnostics that fear death. I personally don't as a Christian, so basically whether a person fears death or not is up to the individual and not religious beliefs.

If religious beliefs alone made people fear then there wouldn't be suicide bombers to this day and sadly 9/11 would be the perfect example of this.

Оdin

Elite
Kin
614💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dependency? That would be an individual choice as I went through hundreds of testimonies and literally every single one of them didn't really have an urge to go for another trip soon after one. You seem very biased and close-minded, even using the word 'junky' in your reply. And I went through the potential dangers in the past, and all of them are unfounded claims. It's only when DMT is combined with other compounds, actual drugs, that casualties arise. Good job at keeping up the intellectual dishonesty.

Its important to note the source of DMT those cases originate from. If its from a plant, and there are countless plants that contain dmt, there shouldn't be any casualties in general. I know a synthetic Crystallized DMT cook, this elderly man who made his own batches and said that its obviously a mistake in chemistry in cases where it went wrong.

Anywho, in actuality you cannot pretend to be knowledgeable about the topic if you never actually experienced the compounds yourself. Take that from someone who spend 7 years studying Ibotenic acid/muscimol, psilocybe, dymethaltriptamine, phenetylamine, etc. before trying out psychedelics. It is so profound and your current narrrow-minded viewpoint would be obliterated instantly.
DMT is nothing but a feel-good drug with zero health benefits to humans. I don’t have to use the drug to understand the risks involved with it. That’s like saying I don’t understand the topic of a drug overdose if I’ve never experienced an overdose.

Yeah, I used the word junkie because the drug has no benefits whatsoever, so there’s zero reason to take it other than to feel good. That’s what junkies do.

And, unlike yourself, I’m relying on facts provided by real science, not anecdotal evidence given by randoms and an “elderly cook.”

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
DMT is nothing but a feel-good drug with zero health benefits to humans. I don’t have to use the drug to understand the risks involved with it. That’s like saying I don’t understand the topic of a drug overdose if I’ve never experienced an overdose.

Yeah, I used the word junkie because the drug has no benefits whatsoever, so there’s zero reason to take it other than to feel good. That’s what junkies do.

And, unlike yourself, I’m relying on facts provided by real science, not anecdotal evidence given by randoms and an “elderly cook.”
At bolded: What do you think I've been reading all those years before trying it out. Study after study next to testimonies.

Anyways, you're clearly not qualified to talk so I rest my case.