neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both the Hyūga Clan's ability to see every Chakra tenketsu and Gentle Fist, were inherited in the present time from this legend. Also, even in Ninja from destroyed clans, remnants of blood can apparently be seen.
This proves without a doubt that Gentle fist is a KKG.

One thing i kind of think about is how Neji's statement or the whole Hyuga style wouldn't make any shred of sense except Hyuga had access to a different type of chakra. How exactly would adding extra chakra to an individual destroy organs? Even with the Mystical palm tech that medics use, there is no mention of organ damage if it goes wrong.
Seems Gentle fist being a KKG is the answer to ur question bro.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How pathetic
Next time you don't like the thread , press the dislike button and leave it ...
Or let us know why the OP is wrong ...
I know you since 2016 . you come to each thread and if you don't like it , you start saying "damage control" and such things .
If you planted a seed in 2016 it woulda become a tree by now .... But seems you didn't grow all this time.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Next time you don't like the thread , press the dislike button and leave it ...
Or let us know why the OP is wrong ...
I know you since 2016 . you come to each thread and if you don't like it , you start saying "damage control" and such things .
If you planted a seed in 2016 it woulda become a tree by now .... But seems you didn't grow all this time.
You've already been told why you're wrong in your other vs thread. You couldn't bring anything other then a> b > c nonsense. This is your damage control thread, that just goes to show how pathetic you are. So yeah damage control kiddo.

Plus you have the usual troll liking your comment, proves my point :bdpf:

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hyuga clan? Irrelevant clan. They're just like shino's clan, having zero relevance to Naruto other than fodder work in teams. Hamura will spit on this clan with disgust, seeing how weak they're.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao MS Sasuke>any Hyuga clan member.

The same will apply to MS Sarada.

But that's off topic, Uchiha>Hyuga.

Deal with it.
Sasuke > Hyuga clan.
Madara spits on Hyuga legacy.
Itachi Totsuka blitzes Hyuga household and seals them in drunken world of dreams.
Obito traps this head and closes his portal half way open and teleports just the head of Hyuga clan into kamui land.
Shisui teleports and slice hyugas head off with hiraishingiri. :lmao:. :lmao:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao MS Sasuke>any Hyuga clan member.

The same will apply to MS Sarada.

But that's off topic, Uchiha>Hyuga.

Deal with it.
They are not clan but family so what I said is true.

Sasuke is using power of Otsutsuki and Senju dna .His Uchiha blood wasn't enough in manga thats why he had to beg for power of other clans in order to become strong.

So combination of Uchiha, Senju and Otsutsuki power > Hyuga power.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The Uchiha is a clan, do I need to post the many scans of the manga saying that? The Legendary Clan only equal to the Senju is down to Sasuke & Sarada true but the clan it's self is stronger then the Hyuga and that's a fact.

Let's put the strongest Uchiha in the manga against Neji, Hinata and her father though...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sasuke is using power of Otsutsuki and Senju dna .His Uchiha blood wasn't enough in manga thats why he had to beg for power of other clans in order to become strong.

So combination of Uchiha, Senju and Otsutsuki power > Hyuga power.
Sasuke wasn't strong enough? Look at pathetic hinata begging for hamuras chakra because she was a distalented lame member of Hyuga clan. Do you read the manga? Sasuke can master all jutsu in the world as per words of Orochimaru. He can master it with just his sharingan. Your ignorance is not need here. Hyuga tards stupid opinions are not necessary here.
Rinnegan was just a leg weight for sasuke. He was too OP even without them. But lame weak Naruto couldn't survive without Otsutsuki power I say.

Let this news not break the brittle soft hearts of Hyuga tards.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Uchiha is a clan, do I need to post the many scans of the manga saying that? The Legendary Clan only equal to the Senju is down to Sasuke & Sarada true but the clan it's self is stronger then the Hyuga and that's a fact.

Let's put the strongest Uchiha in the manga against Neji, Hinata and her father though...
I said current status. Uchiha and Uzumaki are not clans now, they are family. They are even reffered as Uchiha family not clan.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've already been told why you're wrong in your other vs thread. You couldn't bring anything other then a> b > c nonsense. This is your damage control thread, that just goes to show how pathetic you are. So yeah damage control kiddo.

Plus you have the usual troll liking your comment, proves my point :bdpf:
1- The other thread is the other thread ... It doesn't have any relationship with this one .
The other thread was wrong , doesn't mean this one is wrong too .
2- troll , foolish , pathetic are some of your insults to other members ... If you want other people to respect you , respect them .
3- This base is made for discussing about fictional characters .... Do not insult real people because of a fictional character .

4- If you don't like a post , leave a comment and say why ... Enter the discussion ... If you don't want to , then leave a dislike ....
Saying "damage control " , "foolish thread" and etc neither helps the discussion nor proves your point .

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You forgot number 5.

5. Current status

Uchiha clan is exterminated while Hyugas are the strongest clan in the leaf.:lmao::lmao:
Who are the strongest of them ?
Uchiha clan is stronger (until Sasuke is alive) ... I doubt if Nara isn't stronger than them .
A clan that wasn't powerful in 1000 years , can't become powerful in 15 years.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who are the strongest of them ?
Uchiha clan is stronger (until Sasuke is alive) ... I doubt if Nara isn't stronger than them .
The strongest of them are Otsutsuki and Senju after that.

Meanwhile Uchiha

Just look at all main Uchiha´s and their goals and you will know they failed miserably.

1. Madara : Failed to destroy Konoha and create new world with IT.

2. Obito : Failed to save Rin, destroy Konoha ,failed with IT plan.

3. Sasuke :Failed to capture Killer Bee, destroy Konoha, become Hokage, bring Revolution

4. Fugaku : Failed to launch coup

5. Shisui : Failed thanks to Danzo

6. Itachi : He himself said it he failed :

You must be registered for see images

7. Uchiha´s as clan failed :

Lost against Senju in the end , later become Tobirama´s playthings and finally got exterminated.

But why they failed in their plans ??? There are so strong and powerful .

Problem is there was always someone stronger than them capable of stopping them. Thats how it was ,how it is and forever will be.

Madara :

Izuna :

Shisui :

Obito :

Sasuke :

Ty and Tobirama for president.

Bonus :

I call them clan that failed

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The strongest of them are Otsutsuki and Senju after that.

Meanwhile Uchiha

Just look at all main Uchiha´s and their goals and you will know they failed miserably.

1. Madara : Failed to destroy Konoha and create new world with IT.

2. Obito : Failed to save Rin, destroy Konoha ,failed with IT plan.

3. Sasuke :Failed to capture Killer Bee, destroy Konoha, become Hokage, bring Revolution

4. Fugaku : Failed to launch coup

5. Shisui : Failed thanks to Danzo

6. Itachi : He himself said it he failed :

7. Uchiha´s as clan failed :

Lost against Senju in the end , later become Tobirama´s playthings and finally got exterminated.

But why they failed in their plans ??? There are so strong and powerful .

Problem is there was always someone stronger than them capable of stopping them. Thats how it was ,how it is and forever will be.

Madara :

Izuna :

Shisui :

Obito :

Sasuke :

Ty and Tobirama for president.

Bonus :

Dude I mean who are the strongest of this Hyuga clan you are talking about ?
I mean that even in the current status , Uchiha clan is stronger than Hyuga.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
people say Byakugan >> Sharingan
Canon fact

And don't moan @ me about Kaguya having more Chakra. Naruto was matching Kaguya's Vacuum Attack with his Bijuu Fists blow for blow yet Sasuke's Susno'O got torn to shreds by the same attack Naruto was fending off.

and Tenseigan >> Rinnegan
Tenseigan is superior to Rennigan in every way when it comes to Nagato and Toneri, both who have borrowed eyes.

and Jougan >> RinneSharingan :lmao:
No one says this.

I may ask these people :

1- Where were the Hyuga clan during Senju - Uchiha conflicts ?

Nowhere ..... Poor Hyuga ... Seems that they had no strength at the time ....
The Hyuga aren't the only users of Byakugan, so the very premise of this thread is stupid to begin with as you want to ignore the Dimesionsal Ootsutsuki and the Moon Ootsutsuki. In any case, what they were doing is irrelevant until shown otherwise. For all we know, they could have still been on the moon.
2- Who's the strongest Hyuga in the History ? can he get compared to strong Uchiha ? Simply not .... A strong Uchiha would win laughable dif in a second (or less)
last time I checked the most genius Hyuga in the History died by the hands of a uchiha .
Strongest pure Uchiha who doesn't use borrowed and non-Uchiha powers is Itachi. And in comparison to Hiashi, while yes Itachi is superior, Hiashi is relatively close to his power level.
3- How can the Hyuga become strong so suddenly ?
A clan that couldn't become powerful in 1000 years , can not get powerful in 15 years ... It's like saying that Senegal would become powerful at 2033 :lmao:
The Hyuga are called Konoha's strongest yet your premis rests on your fanfiction that they never became strong in 1000 years when the opposite is true.
4- Why didn't Boruto get a simple Byakugan ?
Because even the authors knew that the Byakugan itself isn't that powerful ... so they gave MC the upgraded version .
Because he needs something unique about his powers to seperate him from other Hyugas. At the same time, Jougan already seemingly has all of Byakugan's powers and from the looks of it, other Ootsutsuki may have the Jougan as well.

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Canon fact

And don't moan @ me about Kaguya having more Chakra. Naruto was matching Kaguya's Vacuum Attack with his Bijuu Fists blow for blow yet Sasuke's Susno'O got torn to shreds by the same attack Naruto was fending off.
Kaguya was fighting Sasuke while his Rinnegan's powers were gone ...
Naruto was fighting Kaguya when Naruto had access to all his abilities .
That's not fair to compare Naruto and Sasuke there ...

Tenseigan is superior to Rennigan in every way when it comes to Nagato and Toneri, both who have borrowed eyes.
Nagato didn't awaken the eye tho ... Toneri did .

The Hyuga aren't the only users of Byakugan, so the very premise of this thread is stupid to begin with as you want to ignore the Dimesionsal Ootsutsuki and the Moon Ootsutsuki. In any case, what they were doing is irrelevant until shown otherwise. For all we know, they could have still been on the moon.
Otsutsuki clan have Rikudu chakra so it's unfair to compare them with other dojutsu users .

Strongest pure Uchiha who doesn't use borrowed and non-Uchiha powers is Itachi. And in comparison to Hiashi, while yes Itachi is superior, Hiashi is relatively close to his power level.
Itachi is by far superior tho :sigar:
until you show me some scans of Hiashi being immune to Totsuka blade and show me scans of Hiashi being able to pass Yata .
The Hyuga are called Konoha's strongest yet your premis rests on your fanfiction that they never became strong in 1000 years when the opposite is true.
In a Jungle that there is no lion and tiger , the frog will be the king ...
Now that Uchiha is extinct and Senju are gone ..... Sure Hyuga becomes the strongest ...

Because he needs something unique about his powers to seperate him from other Hyugas. At the same time, Jougan already seemingly has all of Byakugan's powers and from the looks of it, other Ootsutsuki may have the Jougan as well.
Yeah , sure ... Like I said , they gave Boruto the upgraded version of Byakugan :sigar:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- The other thread is the other thread ... It doesn't have any relationship with this one .
The other thread was wrong , doesn't mean this one is wrong too .
2- troll , foolish , pathetic are some of your insults to other members ... If you want other people to respect you , respect them .
3- This base is made for discussing about fictional characters .... Do not insult real people because of a fictional character .

4- If you don't like a post , leave a comment and say why ... Enter the discussion ... If you don't want to , then leave a dislike ....
Saying "damage control " , "foolish thread" and etc neither helps the discussion nor proves your point .
Boohoo kid cry me river. Tenseigan > Rinnegan. Anything it can do Tenseigan does it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.