Why do some of you girls think men are thirsty for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't you know men typically thirst after really hot girls? Why would they come on Narutobase to go after women? Where is the logic in that anyway since there are sites for thirsty men known as dating sites.

Maybe it's becuase some of y'all think you look like Beyoncé in wich case I suspect you may be conceded.

Anyway why do some of you girls think men are thirsting after you? Its possible some of you are confusing thier compliments to be attempts at hitting on you.

~Ethereal~

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Beyoncé used to look good, now she looks too fake. I don't know about other girls. but I just think they are trolling nothing more.

Bling Kai

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just ignore it. Doesn't matter anyway, they can just be joking around. :)
Nah some girls be thinking every dude want them cause they think all men care about is ***.
OP,I'm thirsty. Lemme see ur abs! ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
No way you probably aren't even a real girl. (No offense but there is no way I can know for sure any girl in Naruitbase is really a girl unless I meet them face to face)

Last edited:

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah some girls be thinking every dude want them cause they think all men care about is ***.

No way you probably aren't even a real girl. (No offense but there is no way I can know for sure any girl in Naruitbase is really a girl unless I meet them face to face)

I'm not a girl .I'm a noodle.( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

ISB

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some guys are thirsty on here some arent. Most girl think all the guys want them which is not even close to being true. Girls make fun of guys for being "thirsty" when it's only natural that a boy would approach a girl. Funny because most girls are too scared to approach a guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.