Why do so many people think Konoha is Pathetic?

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off I apologize if this was an already made thread but
So many villains think that the leaf is weak and small yet it not only has produced some of the best ninja in the naruto world it also held its ground against attacks time and time again
First- Orochimaru, Itachi, Minato, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade have all come from this village and in the naruto universe these people are ninja of legend. The elite Uchiha clan that everyone fears comes from the leaf,
The leaf held out and won against the sand allied with the sound attack and they still says its weak?

Ive heard many villains say that its a small village with no security but thast not true, The leaf won so many wars idk

Tsunade51

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
konoha is the best and strongset village there ever is. :) All the other villages are all jealous cause they never beat the ninetailed fox. konoha is the best muahahaha!!! :)

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First off I apologize if this was an already made thread but
So many villains think that the leaf is weak and small yet it not only has produced some of the best ninja in the naruto world it also held its ground against attacks time and time again
First- Orochimaru, Itachi, Minato, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade have all come from this village and in the naruto universe these people are ninja of legend. The elite Uchiha clan that everyone fears comes from the leaf,
The leaf held out and won against the sand allied with the sound attack and they still says its weak?

Ive heard many villains say that its a small village with no security but thast not true, The leaf won so many wars idk
First I Would Like To Say I Like The Signature Sasori He's The Man Born On The Same Day As Me Lol But Yeah I Dont Think There Weak Except The Rest Besidez Naruto Sakura And All The Other Good Talent Characters Are Gone What Is Kohona Goin To Do Now??
Jiariya Dead
Kakashi Dead
Yondaime Hokage (Fourth FireShadow)
Nidaime Hokage (Second FireShadow)
Shodai Hokage (First FireShadow)
Uchiha Fugaku Dead
Hatake Sakumo Dead
Itachi Dead
Orochimaru Dead
Sandaime Hokage (Third FireShadow)
Sasuke Gone
Madara Dead
Tobi/Obitio Evil Now
Shizune Dead
Fukasaku Dead
Kabuto Renegade
Gekkou Hayate Dead

But Dont Get It Twisted There Are Good character Left Like

Aburame Shibi
Danzou
Gamabunta
Gamaken
Anko
Might Guy
Morino Ibiki
Rock Lee
Neji
Sai
Sarutobi Konohamaru How Outta Everyone In The Village Its Only Him And KaKashi Beside Naruto Who Atleast Kills One Pein??
NAruto (Main Character Of course)
Sakura
Yamato
Kurenai
Shikamaru

And Thats Everyone Who Matters Lol But Honestly I Know Pein Is Strong But To Whipp Out The Whole Village Like That One Person Bitchin My Arm The Other My Leg And He Was Still Juiced Up When Naruto Came After Him To Fight People Look At Danzou As The Evil Guy But All I See Is An Evil Teacher Who Just Stick But Does It For Surival To Keep You On Your Feet But Cold Heart Also Cause He Can Care Less If You Do Succesd

vickyz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No~ I totally not agree that konoha is a weak village... konoha is the strongest village because konoha have many elite ninja such as orochimaru,jiraiya,tsunade,itachi, the 4'th and kakashi..