Why do Sasuke fans always try to put down Naruto and the others.....

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm relatively new to many guys here,but i've found it's really hard to argue with sasuke and uchiha fans.A lot of time they totally mess up a thread..We all love sasuke and the uchihas,no one says sasuke and the uchihas are bad OR WEAK and everyone acknowledges their power,but their fans always try to show them superior to other characters. Why do Sasukebase/uchiha fans guys always try to put down Naruto and the others(for ex they say Sasuke defeated naruto thrice,Hashi and Ashura won only because they had other's support with them,that sasuke can use naruto's TSBs,sasuke is fastest,naruto is fodder without Bijuu chakra and tons of other stuff) in comparison to sasuke and the uchihas when none ever tries to do the reverse of it ?
PS.
Please realize guys that we don't hate sasuke or the uchihas .Sasuke makes it to my Top 5 fave characters too..

Last edited:

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not all "Uchiha" its mostly Sasky and Itachi fans, Madara fans are also getting pretty upset lately.

OT: 95% members in NB are not older than 12.

Jasey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you make it to when you quit Narutobase someday and no one has made fun of your favorite character then you only were in the Art Hall lol

thatgirl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk they take it too personally as if any uchiha is weaker than any character they themselves would lose their dignity or something

you should have seen them how they tried to argue that hashirama needed his wife help to defeat madara back when the fight was not shown

You must be registered for see images

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imo naruto had always been stronger then sasuke. But sasuke had natural talent.that why he wax better then naruto at first. But after the Zabuza fight naruto waz stronger then sasuke. Imo!