Why do people think Naruto is dead?

Usuitamaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do people think he's dead... Just cuz a kid said, he'll be sending baruto next... if you pay close attention to kawaki's hair... he looks like a combination of naruto and Sasuke...Orange and black hair plus narutos blue eyes.. I betting my money on that he is some kind of sicence expirment with the DNA of Sasuke and Naruto... what are you thoughts? beating Naruto should be imposible since he got access to all the tail beasts chakaras... :':)hyper:

[video=youtube;UYpWifV3qj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYpWifV3qj8[/video]

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saltiness, Jealousy, Extreme Butthurt, being rustled beyond repair - Are things that have something to do with it.

They yearn for it, without having any real information on what's going on. It's quite sad indeed. :lmao:

In any case if by some asspull x ∞ reason he is dead, fine I'll accept it. However until proof of him being legit dead arises, he remains alive.

Naruto wrecks. :win:

Zawerni

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because they are gullible enough to fall for a red herring used to pull in viewers now that Kishimoto isn't in the driver seat.

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is what as known as a "cliff hanger via implication"

just because he said what he said doesnt mean he implied he did it himself, nor does it mean narutos dead.
this is NV people get sealed

maybe kawaki is the child of some other leader?
maybe an anti-ninja village/faction, simliar to sasuke/madara.

or sasuke killed him :cool:

baul 24

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously guys there is no weapon that can kill or destroy plot shield and i believe that it is transfered to boruto from naruto since the manga is about boruto and the next generation, so he could be dead who knows even sasuke may be dead too as konoha is in ruins which implies pretty much every one is dead.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saltiness, Jealousy, Extreme Butthurt, being rustled beyond repair - Are things that have something to do with it.

They yearn for it, without having any real information on what's going on. It's quite sad indeed. :lmao:

In any case if by some asspull x ∞ reason he is dead, fine I'll accept it. However until proof of him being legit dead arises, he remains alive.

Naruto wrecks. :win:
Only the Uchiha meatriders are saying that.
Yep. This exactly.