ninjastormgenaration33

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It really bugs me that people really think this.Kabuto had many advantages and still got owned

1.Itachi couldn't kill him because they needed to end edo tensai
2.He was in a cave and that benefited him. Its like people saying Kisame> Kakashi and they fought one time in the middle of the ocean

OT:A bloodlust Itachi non Edo or Edo would wreak Kabuto low diff

Reactions: Dãrth1

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edo Itachi does win, I'll give you that. His bodies apparent rejection to pain allows him to move more freely in White Rage and use Susano'o for long periods of time, assumable forever.

A living, Healthy Itachi has nothing on White Rage and will lose with at most medium difficulties. Almost all of Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan techniques are useless before Kabuto.

Uzumaki Menma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So much fail in this post U_U

1. Kabuto was trying to capture Sasuke and keep Itachi alive
  2. If Kabutomaru would've revoked some of his Edo's the fight would've been/
  3. Kabuto one-on-one solo's anybody

BK 201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no such thing as bloodlust Itachi. He isn't that kind of person, I think it was even said that he was a pacifist at one point. I still think kabuto is stronger. Hakugeki can't be countered by an alive Itachi.

Liquid Snake

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
current kabuto who is not confused beats itachi. izanami was the only move he could use on kabuto. kabuto had counter measures for the other attacks just because itachi told sasuke dont kill him doesnt mean they actually could if itachi wasnt edo they would have lost because itachi got impaled but his susanoo saved sasuke if he was alive he would have died and eventually so would sasuke

UchiGod Itachi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest im a Itachi fan i'll say that Kabuto had the advantage in that fight and he didn't have his edo with him also , but in some situations give Itachi Shusui activated he's taking kabuto down low diff.

Sound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has never been settled since Kabuto was fighting more to show off his arsenal and he needed to hold back against Sasuke because he needed his body and Itachi had to protect Sasuke from Kabuto kidnapping him and also tone down being careful not to kill Kabuto since if he died Edo Tensei couldn't be dispelled

ninjastormgenaration33

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So much fail in this post U_U

1. Kabuto was trying to capture Sasuke and keep Itachi alive
  2. If Kabutomaru would've revoked some of his Edo's the fight would've been/
  3. Kabuto one-on-one solo's anybody
Fail no he wasn't. Why would he want Itachi alive and he's dead.And no fail Kabuto isnt even top 10

1.Kaguya
2.Madara
3.Naruto/Sasuke
4.Sasuke/Naruto
5.Double Ms Obito
6.Hashirama
7.Itachi
8.Nagato
9.Minato
10.Tobirama

ninjastormgenaration33

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has never been settled since Kabuto was fighting more to show off his arsenal and he needed to hold back against Sasuke because he needed his body and Itachi had to protect Sasuke from Kabuto kidnapping him and also tone down being careful not to kill Kabuto since if he died Edo Tensei couldn't be dispelled
I can agree with this rep+