Why do people say it didn't matter that Sasuke didn't have his sword in vote2?

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke was all about kenjutsu in part 2. Has he ever used pure taijutsu in part2? Besides vote2, the only time I can think of is when he punched Deidara in the face at the end of their battle. Literally whenever his sword was blown away for a moment, he was then using chidori or it's variants. It was Sasuke's first fight since ages when he was forced to use pure taijutsu.
Now don't even get me started with "Naruto would just counter with kunai"

kusanagi > kunai
chidori empowered kusanagi would cut kunai in half
and what's the most important:
Sasuke's kenjutsu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Naruto's kenjutsu
Naruto could withstand maybe a minute, but Sasuke would cut him in the end.

and just to clarify, im talking about this part of the battle
You must be registered for see images
When they both were out of chakra for avatars and their respective powers(RSM, Rinnegan). I don't see base Naruto being able to defend himself from Sasuke's sword.

Kishi basically stripped Sasuke from his main weapon, and made him play his oponent's game - taijutsu fight against Naruto who's all about brute force. Now how would this fight look like if Naruto was forced to play Sasuke's game? - Sasuke would draw out this
at the last stage of their battle

Reactions: zeezzay

Megax Rocker7

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When did Madara use Rinne Tensei no Jutsu? He never did, but that doesn't mean he can't. He just did not have a reason to. Same with Naruto.​
Sasuke can also make fire sword with his Katon, Oh! He can also use Kirin but instead of natural lightning he uses the sun so he can drop the sun on earth, remember he just didn't have a reason to, Sasuke planet buster confirmed. :elmo:

Reactions: zeezzay

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When did Madara use Rinne Tensei no Jutsu? He never did, but that doesn't mean he can't. He just did not have a reason to. Same with Naruto.​
So it's fanfic, got it. Wind Release kunai was literally used once in the entire manga by Danzo.

Sasuke used chidori spear and guess who were standing still and who fell to his knees after

gerizzyYMcrew

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto could have just had a shadow clone gather natural energy and then go into sage mode during the last part of the fight.

sasuke was restricted from using all of the rinnegan paths (might be justified since he didn't know all the paths and his rinnegan was new) and naruto was restricted from using tailed beast kekkei genkai

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke can also make fire sword with his Katon, Oh! He can also use Kirin but instead of natural lightning he uses the sun so he can drop the sun on earth, remember he just didn't have a reason to, Sasuke planet buster confirmed. :elmo:

Are you trying to be funny?​

So it's fanfic, got it. Wind Release kunai was literally used once in the entire manga by Danzo.

Sasuke used chidori spear and guess who were standing still and who fell to his knees after

Images are broken - much like your argument. It's not even that hard to understand, this doesn't require advanced chakra manipulation like a rasengan does, it's just basic chakra manipulation around a kunai. You're a fool to argue that someone of his calibre is incapable of doing something as simple as that.​

Reactions: Nick01

Genocide

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

he might mean the way asuma applied wind to his kunia things

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because it really would t have mattered. If Sasuke had his sword then Naruto would have just turned his TSB into a black Staff like he did when fighting JJ Maddy. Did you forget Naruto still had a few of them when the battle began? :bdpf:

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you trying to be funny?​

Images are broken - much like your argument. It's not even that hard to understand, this doesn't require advanced chakra manipulation like a rasengan does, it's just basic chakra manipulation around a kunai. You're a fool to argue that someone of his calibre is incapable of doing something as simple as that.​

Actually they're working, but direct links just in case then

Wind release kunai isn't same as rasengan. Naruto already knew how his rasengan works so he was able to mix his wind release chakra with it. He may have wind affinity, but he never displayed any other futon jutsu's. Even FRS isn't 100% futon jutsu, but a mixed rasengan. He never displayed any futon jutus's like Danzo

Those that you cast directly from ur mouth.

adding wind to kunai also requires this
and Naruto was never shown to do any of these. Also you're a fool to argue that Naruto stands any chance in kenjutsu fight with Sasuke.

Because it really would t have mattered. If Sasuke had his sword then Naruto would have just turned his TSB into a black Staff like he did when fighting JJ Maddy. Did you forget Naruto still had a few of them when the battle began? :bdpf:
Did you read my post or only the title? Sasuke would have the edge at the last stage of their battle - taijutsu fight. When they both were out of chakra for their respective powers(RSM, Rinnegan). Base Naruto couldn't survive that.

he might mean the way asuma applied wind to his kunia things
If I remember correctly, Asuma's way of doing it, was only possible with his chakra blades, and wouldn't work on normal kunai.

PureSkillz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a scan of Naruto catching a sword attack from cloud ninja with his bare hands..
Also, all he'd need to do is drop a clone to turn into sage mode and the sword is as good as broken.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually they're working, but direct links just in case then

Wind release kunai isn't same as rasengan. Naruto already knew how his rasengan works so he was able to mix his wind release chakra with it. He may have wind affinity, but he never displayed any other futon jutsu's. Even FRS isn't 100% futon jutsu, but a mixed rasengan. He never displayed any futon jutus's like Danzo

Those that you cast directly from ur mouth.

adding wind to kunai also requires this
and Naruto was never shown to do any of these. Also you're a fool to argue that Naruto stands any chance in kenjutsu fight with Sasuke.

Did you read my post or only the title? Sasuke would have the edge at the last stage of their battle - taijutsu fight. When they both were out of chakra for their respective powers(RSM, Rinnegan). Base Naruto couldn't survive that.

If I remember correctly, Asuma's way of doing it, was only possible with his chakra blades, and wouldn't work on normal kunai.
Yes I read your post and no you didn't just limit this to the last half of the fight. While you made mention of the taijutsu portion, there is nothing written that restricted this thread to only that part. Let's not try to back peddle on that now XD.

Regardless Naruto has dealt with swordmen before both bare handed and with a kunai. And no about Asian. That technique wasn't strictly for his weapon. He was teaching it to Naruto who was also a wind type. He wasn't just showing it off for lulz. Kakashi specifically sent Naruto to him for this technique.

SeveN797

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's a scan of Naruto catching a sword attack from cloud ninja with his bare hands..
Also, all he'd need to do is drop a clone to turn into sage mode and the sword is as good as broken.
Comparing Karui to Sasuke now? really? Didn't Kurama already collect everything that was available there?

i think kishi would make naruto use his six path rod to fight Sasuke with his sword, right?
When he was out of chakra for RSM?

Yes I read your post and no you didn't just limit this to the last half of the fight. While you made mention of the taijutsu portion, there is nothing written that restricted this thread to only that part. Let's not try to back peddle on that now XD.
but I did?

and just to clarify, im talking about this part of the battle
When they both were out of chakra for avatars and their respective powers(RSM, Rinnegan). I don't see base Naruto being able to defend himself from Sasuke's sword.
Obviously using his sword in the beginning of fight, while Naruto was still in RSM was bad idea, since he could just broke it with chakra hands. But at the end of fight, I don't see how Naruto would counter that.