Why do people complain about the power scale?

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The argument I always hear is when people talk about how the battles used to take careful planing. Fighters actually had to think if they wanted to win a fight. Some people argue how fast the scale went up. I mean let's be honest, after the fight with pain, about 50 chapters later and guys were blasting off mountains with ease.
For me, it was because a lot of my favorite characters got left in the dirt and had no explainable way to catch back up. I feel as this is the main reason why people are angry.
Your thoughts?

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NB loves to overreact. A lot of characters that aren't top tier in the war arc weren't relevant during the Pein arc either. In fact, Guy, Kakashi, Sakura, Lee, etc. did more in this arc than the Pein arc.

They also got the impression that just because the destruction levels of the fights raised, the strategic levels lowered.

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So far im liking sasuke taking it solo with the powers he has but naruto? The dude keeps coming Back with some gods stuff.

The Necromancer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NB loves to overreact. A lot of characters that aren't top tier in the war arc weren't relevant during the Pein arc either. In fact, Guy, Kakashi, Sakura, Lee, etc. did more in this arc than the Pein arc.

They also got the impression that just because the destruction levels of the fights raised, the strategic levels lowered.
How can you say it hasn't?

At this point, if TBBs don't work, Naruto can't fight.

Trolling King

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it like this? Do We have gaint rocket launchers in real war. No because the main goal isnt to blast its too kill. I.E. peirce vitally. The truest shinobi would focus on dulling their chakra to the point of zero detection and instead of breaking susanoo come up with something that goes through the susanoo and into the users head. The same with Chakra cloaks and armor. Less noticed. Less mess. Less time waisted. Its Just a more efficent killing system.

NarutoB

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you say it hasn't?

At this point, if TBBs don't work, Naruto can't fight.
Why take it away from him though? That's going against what I said.
He can use TBB in a strategic manner, I honestly don't see the difference between a shuriken and a TBB except for their destruction level