why do people compare Goku to Naruto and not Gohan?

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean goku is a 30+ year old grown up man that wears orange martial arts gi and is a father of 2 sons. how does he relate to naruto exactly? for me it makes more sence to have gohan relate more to naruto, and not exactly by the personality way, because its true both characters have different personality, where gohan is more peaceful,quiet and smart and naruto is more cheerful, dumb and loud but both characters still relate to each other because both naruto and gohan lost parents and there both sorta like successors to their father, or atleast temporary when gohan defeats cell that killed his dad, naruto defeats obito that killed his dad.

You must be registered for see images

I mean goku should actually relate more to minato
and gohan should relate more to naruto
ofcourse the reason why people might not aknowledge that is because in dbz the father actually surpasses his son in the end. while in naruto the main character (son) surpasses his father.
the part of the reason with dbz it could be because gohan didnt want to be the martial artist, but didnt you forget the message that android 16 told him about? to protect the nature? gohan eventually could have been a great martial artist for good or even better than his father but because fans wanted goku to be the main character again, akira probably just listened to them and made goku the main character.

not only that but also goku is physically only 8 years older than gohan and could almost be like his older brother lol especially if gohan was 16 in the buu saga,and if we take goku age and subtract 7 years when he was dead and another 1 year or 6 months when he was training with king kai that makes him about 26 years old physically.

ultimate gohan gets oneshotted

ssj goku is kicking ass?

Sakuto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you're talking about the hundreds of memes with Goku having a ***** please face, Goku's Genkidama destroys planets while Naruto's Rasengans are struggling to kill 1 *****. If it was Goku vs Kaguya...

Rekudakune

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Gohan is a a *****
you realize gohan can easily kill someone if they piss him off, back when he turned ssj2 he killed and hunt down every single mini cell, he didnt even spare them, thats how badass gohan

LOOK AT THAT DEATH GLARE, GOHAN IS A BEAST WHEN HES PISSED

JackelLord

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've only seen Children compare Goku and Naruto.
The Immature ones say Goku is a better developed character
And the Stupid Ones say Naruto wins in a fight -_-