Why do people act like what himawari did to naruto is not canon?

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If she did it to Sasuke then I would believe it. Naruto, honestly, is a big joke. Him being attacked KO'd (except from Sakura) should be taken with a grain of salt...actually
(And dont try me you all, because this is the bigger compliment anyone will ever get from me)
Hima had a Sakura moment, it was for comic relief.

This is the same guy who basically ignored Sakura's poisons in his system until the fight was over. Its not that she is strong (and I love a strong woman), but it is that Naruto is vulnerable around people he trusts.
Which is anyone he meets...thats why Kurama watches out for him.

Reactions: Sagebee

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How was it not legit, muh comedic relief doesnt cut it. It had implications and wasnt like a typical suckura punch.
This. It was implemented into the story. Apart of something as important as Naruto’s Hokage ceremony. They gave the technique she used an actual name that Hinata recognized. They bring up the incident more than once.

& most of all, most obvious, they had the chance to remake it when it became an actual episode but kept it as is.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was a dramatic scene placed in there for amusement. The dichotomy of the strongest ninja alive being knocked out cold by a mere child. I guess people like to read too deeply into things.​

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Things like this are just used for gags and not meant to be used as feats or else for instance we would have to assume Nami from One Piece had Haki way back in part 1 because she could hurt Luffy. We know that's not what it really was though.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And act like they don't think she will ever fight.

It's a fact she will be top tier and tbh I think kara will be after her at some point for her superior genetics the uzumaki household only filled with monsters and kawakii has joined the pack.
I think it's absolutely canon. It's the fact that she has never been shown training so everyone see's this as a fluke. It's really a shame because if she was shown training like Hinabi was at her age im sure people would see her for the ninja she could be.

Reactions: Sagebee