[Discussion] why do japanese animes last so long??????..

Shimazaki

Kin
84💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its all about money, the anime had filler long after the manga was finished so in the case of Naruto it was pure greed.
There not many long animes compared to everything that is released each season so i would say the question is why do mangas last so long?. Why stop when youre on fire, if it sells good and you like the work as a manga then im sure you try to work on it as long as possible. Usually if it strechted to last longer then fans will notice it at some point like one piece inb my Opinion. If the manga doesnt sell good or rankings are bad it wont last much longer so its right to say that it continues till as long as it sells and it doesnt influence the rankings to much.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its all about money, the anime had filler long after the manga was finished so in the case of Naruto it was pure greed.
There not many long animes compared to everything that is released each season so i would say the question is why do mangas last so long?. Why stop when youre on fire, if it sells good and you like the work as a manga then im sure you try to work on it as long as possible. Usually if it strechted to last longer then fans will notice it at some point like one piece inb my Opinion. If the manga doesnt sell good or rankings are bad it wont last much longer so its right to say that it continues till as long as it sells and it doesnt influence the rankings to much.
so its all about mooney???..