Sanguis

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's sexist, bro. These are men that still believe that women are inferior beings and that they should be in the kitchen doing all the housework and catering to their every whim. I absolutely can't stand people like that.
You must be registered for see images

guess you didn't catch the memo it is a joke.

nNoma

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whenever I bring this up, I get that look, you know the "Say that again and food isn't the only thing you won't be getting" look. Generally I just laugh, turn around and shut up. haha

But I mean, as long as your just joking around it's no big deal, just do things for her and she won't mind doing the same for you.

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a joke.

I have friends that would tell their wives

Husband : "you know where you should be right now".
Wife: "No,where?"
Husband: "Come on now,it's your most favorite place to be"
Wife: "Ah,I see....but we have guest over. We can't do that now."
Husband: "No,in the kitchen making me a sandwich !".

And the wife would laugh about it and say she walked right into that one and then joke back.

Nothing to be taken seriously unless the husband been slapping her around as well and not helping her out.

Shinobi Train

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
For once PuppyDogGeneral...I agree with you...

As long as women stay the hell away from my kitchen, they can do as they please. I'm the chef...>.> I think women just like to control the food, they're promoting this somehow, I just know it, but they're terrible cooks. xd

Kikki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I dunno. As much as people always say that it is said that women belong into the kitchen, I`ve never met anyone saying it to me. Neither at work nor in my family nor my friends have that view. I think it`s more something that`s stated in the media to provoke and get attention.

Even though, I don`t think women belong into the kitchen, the kitchen is for the one who cooks better and in our case, it`s clearly my husband. He doesn`t like my German cooking so much, he likes his Asian food more (he is American though) and I go with it. Plus I`m lazy. We both work full time so whoever has time does the cooking. But I have to admit that I do the household and cleaning, simply because he sucks at it. His standards are different from mine.

In a relationship, things should be shared. Whoever is good at something, should do it. Like he is good at building up furniture and squishing bugs.... well, who thinks now that there is typical man and women work... *hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.