ILikeChicken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey everyone.

I've noticed some strange things happening to me in the last time regarding character like / dislike.
I read threads here a long time with a neutral attitude towards every single char. But in the last weeks after NB has opened the register again I started to dislike some characters because of their fans. I mean the people here are not even a mentionable part of my life but I alway had the trait to dislike stupidness and trolls.

"Fans" are supposed to support the development of their favorite character. Instead they are making thread with titels like "xyz > all" or "xyz can speed-blitz / >>>>>> your fav" what is the reason behind these threads?

Just provocation and trolling or are these people really that dumb?

I want to know if you had ever created a troll thread and what was your intention?

Share your thoughts - thanks.

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone had his jimmies rustled.

OT: You seem serious, so ill come up with something serious too. You see, the stupid fans are 80% trolls. So a thread like this will please the trolls and have them piss you off even more. The more you're pissed, the more they are happy.

The7thHokage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Someone had his jimmies rustled.

OT: You seem serious, so ill come up with something serious too. You see, the stupid fans are 80% trolls. So a thread like this will please the trolls and have them piss you off even more. The more you're pissed, the more they are happy.