[Discussion] why do everyone think sasuke going to be the one defeating madara?

rikudokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well sasuke is not the main character ( well the main main one, the show is about Naruto, hence that why its call Naruto) I don't think it make any sense for him to be the one to defeat the final villain ( theres no one in Naruto verse that can be as powerful villain as madara ever again). it always has been the main character to defeat the final villain at lease the closes to. I think that sasuke will be the one to do the most damage to madara until Naruto return and they both will finish him. plus sasuke is nowhere powerful enough to defeat Madara all by himself.

Αizen

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't know but for me I think Sasuke should beat Maadara since well it's too predictable.
I want something to make go crazy for this show...I haven't since the Juubi was revived.

Reactions: narutorikudoumode

AlexXx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its easy: sasuke kills madara to clean the name of uchiha
naruto will defeat the juubi like so6p did.

so everyone can be happy.

and its possible that sasuke gets rinnegan because he got hashiramas chakra and is now near death.

edwinblack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
even tho sasuke shouldnt be forgaven just cuz he kills yet another person.. or atleast attempts.. he tried to kill the kage for even sake. u dont get a free pass if you try to kill the president

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara revives a close full power juubi but don't becomes a jin sasuke kills madara before he becomes a jin and naruto gains a power up enough to destroy the juubi?

rikudokage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why would Naruto destroyed the juubi, if Naruto destroy the juubi he will destroyed all the bijuu's, when his goal is to save them. why would he destroy them when he orginal goal is to save them in the first place?

GhostProject

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is probably gonna be the one to defeat Madara though :|

Naruto essentially weakened Obito through talking with him about "the old Obito." Not only has it been foreshadowed that Sasuke will surpass Madara, but this chapter seemed to foreshadow that the key to stopping Madara is through Izuna. No matter what, much of the fight is going to be focused on Madara and Sasuke's connection, Sasuke is probably going to play the same role as Naruto did in the fight with Obito.

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It only makes sense. Sasuke has his own path in the story and is the second most important character. The parallels are there, and there's that thing about Sasuke surpassing Madara. Not saying he will do it, but he will play a key role. And by the way, having the show named after you doesn't mean you beat everyone. If that was the case, no one else would have a single fight.