Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, they can smoke, drink and live the least healthy life you can imagine and yet they'll still look like they're in their twenties even if they're 40+. That's not fair, I'm 20 and look like I'm in my late 90s, and I'm straight edge!

Reactions: zeezzay

Jazzy Stardust

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uhh, ive definitely seen some crusty asians

it has more to do with genetics mostly but diet and not letting your skin get dry are important. to generalize all asians like that is a racial stereotype

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your diet must be horrible and your exercise nonexistent.
You must be registered for see images
My own username debunks your argument :sdo:
uhh, ive definitely seen some crusty asians

it has more to do with genetics mostly but diet and not letting your skin get dry are important. to generalize all asians like that is a racial stereotype
I knew somebody would have jumped in saying stuff about racism

HashiraMadara

Elite
Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[COLOR="FF000"]Pumpkin Ninja is right, I've seen over wrinkled Asians due to the over exposure to the sun. They looked quite elderly.

I would say the usual child looking ones have good genetic qualities.[/COLOR]

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Generations of their diet that alter their metabolic rate and pigmentation. Races with dominant genes tend to look younger too such as Black Africans. But one thing about Asians is that when they age (grandparents) they really f_cking age and they look hell of a lot older.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you did all those things you mentioned in excess you going to die from cancer. liver problems etc in your 40's buddy and ones who looks good are ones who avoids it much as possible or not at all , it won't mean only Asians but anyone .

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
To be fair, I've seen Asians who look like they're no less than 200+.
Yeah.

They tend to look young until around their 60s and then most suddenly they turn into Yoda.

OT: In some East Asian countries, attitudes to drinking is especially conservative. Even in Japan, people don't tend to drink till drunk like here in the UK