Why disgrace the Uchiha clan by giving sasuke a daughter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada isn't bad but she won't carry the Uchiha name in the future.

Sasuke doesn't want to revive his clan anymore so I doubt he would have a son and even if he did who would it be with?

I mean another go with Sakura and we got ourselves a pink Uchiha and seeing as Sarada will be an Uzumaki in 10 years time then the Uchiha will ONLY be pink Uchihas.

So what do you want?

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn I haven’t been on here in YEARSSS, but one time for the one time right?

Who else agrees Kisha should of gave sasuke a son? Wouldn’t it have been more lit and exciting!?!? Smh I really don’t care for whatever her name is.
Why disgrace the Uzamaki clan by having a spoiled brat as its new standard bearer. So you wanted another male Uchiha that would be emo and argue and fight all the time with Naruto's son again unless you wanted Naruto to have a daughter as his oldest child and then I can agree with it changing the dynamics up. Bort can then be the youngest child.

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is it a disgrace that he had a daughter instead of a son? :| Salad has shown she is more than capable and can keep up with many of her peers. Is this because when she marries she will take her husband's last name like it is customary in Japan? You are forgetting that the Uchiha name will not die because there are many Shin Uchiha clones running around.

Reactions: Reviewing Logic

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bait, but Sarada's still x10 more interesting, human and likeable than any of your other little Uchiha power fantasies bud xo

You must be registered for see images

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is it a disgrace that he had a daughter instead of a son? :| Salad has shown she is more than capable and can keep up with many of her peers. Is this because when she marries she will take her husband's last name like it is customary in Japan? You are forgetting that the Uchiha name will not die because there are many Shin Uchiha clones running around.
It was never a disgrace, Sarada is ahead of Naruto and Sasuke when they were her age

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol you wanted views so this was the best option you could get? Hahaha thats not such a cute thing to do .
Sarada trashes your fave . And assume you know it but yet created it , to get views .

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sarada isn't bad but she won't carry the Uchiha name in the future.

Sasuke doesn't want to revive his clan anymore so I doubt he would have a son and even if he did who would it be with?

I mean another go with Sakura and we got ourselves a pink Uchiha and seeing as Sarada will be an Uzumaki in 10 years time then the Uchiha will ONLY be pink Uchihas.

So what do you want?
Wasn't it obvious that he didn't want to revive his clan by reproducing in the first place? He just wanted to restore the clans honor and even if Sasuke's goal was to reproduce with a female to "revive" his clan the he would of looked for a relationship, it would of been logical. People misunderstood Sasuke's goal and it's kind of shocking to see this amount of people thinking for him to "revive" his clan in that sort of way.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't it obvious that he didn't want to revive his clan by reproducing in the first place? He just wanted to restore the clans honor and even if Sasuke's goal was to reproduce with a female to "revive" his clan the he would of looked for a relationship, it would of been logical. People misunderstood Sasuke's goal and it's kind of shocking to see this amount of people thinking for him to "revive" his clan in that sort of way.
I mean Sasuke has no drive to actually physically receive his clan

and even if he didn't plan it by birth in part 1 regardless he has no motive to do so

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's nothing wrong with that. It's just Sarada's future children will not carry on the Uchiha legacy. And from what I see, Sasuke will not have anymore children since he's avoiding his wife like she's aids and he igbores the girl, who's bloodline will give the Uchiha a better child

Status
Not open for further replies.