Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's literally how it works you swap eyes with a member of hamura's bloodline and then you unlock tenseigan
So in theory, any hyuga can do it

Aramaki

Kin
77💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's literally how it works you swap eyes with a member of hamura's bloodline and then you unlock tenseigan
So in theory, any hyuga can do it
Horrible writing is the answer to lots of questions.

Like why is Sasuke walking around with one arm in addition to one eye when there is a lab filled with them somewhere not to mention the Shin Uchiha clones (forgotten from history even tho they are extremely valuable assets to village security)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like why is Sasuke walking around with one arm in addition to one eye when there is a lab filled with them somewhere not to mention the Shin Uchiha clones (forgotten from history even tho they are extremely valuable assets to village security)
And each kid clone was as strong as sasuke
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Aramaki

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PIS (plot induced stupidity) authors are human beings after all and can be inconsistent af this is more common in battle shounen's especially when the verse in question hits a certain power ceiling and doesn't stop, Togashi imo is probably the best at it hxh is a good example nen and the like have drawbacks and costs, realistic genuine consequences not the "oh damn i died who cares tho i came back with a rinnegan and amenotijikara"

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
PIS (plot induced stupidity) authors are human beings after all and can be inconsistent af this is more common in battle shounen's especially when the verse in question hits a certain power ceiling and doesn't stop, Togashi imo is probably the best at it hxh is a good example nen and the like have drawbacks and costs, realistic genuine consequences not the "oh damn i died who cares tho i came back with a rinnegan and amenotijikara"

they went down in scale after shippuden

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they went down in scale after shippuden
People also say this about db super, like goku getting grazed by a bullet when OG DB kid goku who was shot by bulma just "hurt him"

Also the king kai planet punch by ssj3 goku which is a feat larger than punching a hole through earth, 10x gravity means more mass making it denser than earth. However, their fights sometimes aren't even destroying cities this can be chalked up to ki control and avoiding collateral damage.

This is why its common i've noticed for authors where they deliberately downscale the chars on certain occassions to prolong the fights even when said char can be one-shotted or make them do stupid shit. This is a huge trope in battle shounen's and is always picked on by fans because it is evidently stupid and funny.

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People also say this about db super, like goku getting grazed by a bullet when OG DB kid goku who was shot by bulma just "hurt him"
It's because goku was supposed to be rusty in that instance

so he needed to train
You must be registered for see medias

And besides the narrative
makes it clear that he could handle them even in that state

try watching the show
your using as a comparison

lol

This is why its common i've noticed for authors where they deliberately downscale the chars on certain occassions to prolong the fights even when said char can be one-shotted or make them do stupid shit. This is a huge trope in battle shounen's and is always picked on by fans because it is evidently stupid and funny.
Yea but in boruto
they are nerfed as a consistent thing

it's not a one off instance like with dbs

Like naruto deadass be killing their enemies with odama rasengan

momo's death, odama rasengan

delta's death guess what odama rasengan

Imagine if everyone in dbs was SSJ2 lv instead idk needing a new form like god,blue or ultra instinct

Even directly stated that fusion is weaker then god, good luck at finding a baryon >>> Asura avatar statement

Even with fusion, Beerus would stomp the z fighters

Good luck finding a comparison in boruto that says the same

like wouldt stand a chance vs isshiki with sage of six paths

The difference between super and boruto
Is that super is actually stronger then then it's prior installment where boruto is not

but writing wise dbz >>>> super
Post automatically merged:

To unlock Rinnegan you need ashura/hashirama dna so it goes for tenseingan
Tonei unlocked it by stealing hanabi's eyes
the only way to unlock tenseigan is by stealing the eyes of the fellow member of hamura's bloodline

that's how it works
it's a ems equivalent not a rinnegan

you have to remember toneri worshipped the sage of six paths
he was inherently inferior to them hence having a weaker jutsu that even a kcm2 sage mode can beat

Last edited:

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never disagreed on the DBS powers bro i never even bought it up for a reason, i'm purely drawing parallels the stronger the verse gets the likelihood of plot induced stupidity increases especially if its long-running, it is present in majority of battle shounen, damn you get passive aggressive quick.

DBS does indeed no doubt has legitimate feats i.e jiren was shaking the world of the void just via his ki going into battle mode and vegeta destroying ROSAT, but also has similar weird inconsistencies and how massively they got buffed, like goku not knowing about kissing sent me laughing and sorbets fodder gun piercing SSJB goku lmfao, sure he's childish, but he's more immature in DBS compared to goku from dbz for one, the bullet scene has zero defence considering the kid goku bulma shot had a power level of 10 and was not even actively avoiding he never even knew what a gun was, unless you want to tell me goku completely dropped his ki to like that of a human it's just stupid looool he was clearly in battle mode.

That is kishi's decision to downscale the battles and ground them, ikemotos especially he's a massive dbz fanboy hence the emphasis on taijutsu as you can tell with less booms or compressed booms like dbz chars compressing ki blasts solely onto target, some fans took it well some didn't as the scaling becomes abc based, most of the fights also take place in dimensions (the serious ones) he did a bad job at proper depiction of it which even I agree with and criticise myself as I said borutos scaling is beyond weird.

Side note: You like debating it seems considering you create a lot of threads for crossovers which I enjoy a lot as well I was mostly known here for them but they were against the rules and would deleted quick at that time, I would like to discuss them tbh if you have any in mind feel free to message me, it'd be nice to have someone to debate with who was part of the OBD and other communities like I was. I am mostly busy due to work but I still debate with people I did as friends it'd be fun to have another, always fun to discuss new things. This site now is mostly a wasteland.

I like creating troll esque vs or weird what if(s) discussions now, ulquiorra vs the god hand, who wins? Can aizen escape the eclipse? (nah thats stupid he can dimensional travel it'd be pointless lmfao)

Last edited:

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never disagreed on the DBS powers bro i never even bought it
I was not saying you did

I was more explaining how clear dbs makes it that characters are stronger now infact serves as a reason why boruto is weaker

comparative analysis

it's pretty basic deductive reasoning

the likelihood of plot induced stupidity increases especially if its long-running
How does the majority of examples in boruto count as pis

sasuke literally said they rusty and pitiful

and hell isshiki lost to kaguya

IDK, it seems perfectly consistent that they are now vastly weaker

besides they lost side paths cause of the losing the seals on the hands

DBS does indeed no doubt has legitimate feats i.e jiren was shaking the world of the void just via his ki going into battle mode and vegeta destroying ROSAT,
And yet boruto still has anything to show anything pein's destruction of konohagakure

like goku not knowing about kissing sent me laughing and
dudes deadass forgot goku kissed chi chi

but then again dbs is a very bad show in terms of writing and charizaration

literally reverted vegeta back to his android saga self ignoring that at the end of the buu saga
he literally admitted he cared about kakarot

the bullet scene has zero defence considering the kid goku bulma shot had a power level of 10 and was not even actively avoiding he never even knew what a gun was, unless you want to tell me goku completely dropped his ki to like that of a human it's just stupid looool he was clearly in battle mode.
I never claimed it was the best wrote scene in existence just said that he was causally dealing with them for the most part

yknow like how the show potrays

literally flicks them in base form, you seriously think this goku is weaker then goku in episode 1 when he had issue lifting a car

ikemotos especially he's a massive dbz fanboy hence the emphasis on taijutsu as you can tell with less booms or compressed booms like dbz chars
dbz characters are known for destroying planets if they really wanted to emulate dbz wouldt they have more over the top action like the toneri vs naruto fight

you seriously telling me this

inspired this

DBZ is known for it's insane scale fights
even by toriyama

Side note: You like debating it seems considering you create a lot of threads for crossovers which I enjoy a lot as well I was mostly known here for them but they were against the rules and would deleted quick at that time, I would like to discuss them tbh if you have any in mind feel free to message me

just go to the general chat, I post most of them there if you wanna discuss the matters

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Db is known as the father of shounen and a classic its why akira alongside astroyboys mangaka Osamu Tezuka both literally host the awards at Shueisha, the tezuka award was invented in his name there's a reason these two shows are considered the father of shounen, especially astro boy. He's good at depicting fights unlike anyone interesting to watch even till this day.

Broly is literally batshit insane tho in the classic movie, he does not give a shit about collateral damage same with kid buu most chars keep it focused to the individual, BOG goku again punched a hole through a planet 10x more denser than earth however their physical fight wasn't busting planets at most mountains and physical shockwaves SSJG vs beerus. The fights won't be interesting if akira started doing that.

Again idk why you ignore the fact I always bring up it's ikemoto's weird ass depiction you can compare the kishi movie to ikemotos depiction of the fight (the rasengan legit went into space like a spirit bomb and disspitated a huge area of clouds sasuke kicking momo into a legit mountain) which I constantly have to assert everyone has an issue with borutos scaling, however in this scenario I would author > arbitrary opinion since boruto was admittedly downscaled (not me saying this kishi is) with more emphasis on taijutsu and in favor of hax evident by shinjutsu and the pure byakugan being able to see fate/destiny, the karma seal nullifying ninjutsu making it useless almost, Naruto getting BFR'd by jigen, momos time stop, isshikis dharma eye being able to see life span aura his cubes disrupting chakra sensory and are dense enough to completely crush someone as durable as naruto and leave him lying in a pool of blood unable to even regenerate etc.

Oh come on, kishi is notorious for trolling anyone off guard this theme was present even in the neji fight all the way upto till fodder zetsu being able to pierce right through rikidou madara, anyone caught off guard in the naruto verse gets trolled i cant recall any fight where kishi has not trolled someone for dropping their guard lmfao. Its the entire theme of naruto in general "a shinobi must see through deception"

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you can compare the kishi movie to ikemotos depiction of the fight (the rasengan legit went into space like a spirit bomb and disspitated a huge area of clouds)
parting some clouds aint that big of a deal

madara can drop 5 meteors at once

anyone caught off guard in the naruto verse gets trolled
Kurama waged a one man war on konoha and despite getting caught off guard numerous times
he swatted the shinobi away like flies

I would author > arbitrary opinion since boruto was admittedly downscaled (not me saying this kishi is)
he just said the scale would be down

nothing about taijutsu

Db is known as the father of shounen and a classic its why akira alongside astroyboys mangaka Osamu Tezuka both literally host the awards at Shueisha, the tezuka award was invented in his name there's a reason these two shows are considered the father of shounen, especially astro boy. He's good at depicting fights unlike anyone interesting to watch even till this day.
Can be known as both

tbh

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ikemoto stated who is kishi's editor and the current mangaka of boruto his dbz influence with fights its very evident as he himself stated he wanted boruto fights to be more hand to hand like dragon ball hence the choreographic aspect of fights are more apparent.

the scale was nerfed, like its apparent compared to naruto the last movie boruto does not have DC feats that compare its more physical oriented and hax

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think toneri should beat jigen by feats

jigen pretty much relies solely on superior cqc with no real super strength besides what you can infer him as having

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would wager he's faster than him tho based on feats he was able to keep up with sasuke and naruto at the same time and also blitz kicked sasuke legit out of his PS like nothing and naruto out of his kurama avatar. (kurama despite its size hes very fast)

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would wager he's faster than him tho based on feats he was able to keep up with sasuke and naruto at the same time and also blitz kicked sasuke legit out of his PS like nothing and naruto out of his kurama avatar. (kurama despite its size hes very fast)
naruto and sasuke are featless in nigh featless boruto

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Regardless they are still among the series top tiers pre nerf, especially in terms of speed both naruto and sasuke are probably the fastest chars in verse as even jigen was having difficulty keeping up after sasuke figures out his ability until stage 2 karma destroyed them