Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
was jsut think about this earlier the day. if orochimaru wanted to learn all the jutsus in the world why didn't he go after the rinnegan. it would have enabled him to do so. would have saved time instead of trying get sasuke.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great toughts but Pein arived after he left AKatsuki so i dont think he knew about a live Rinegan user
no pein founded akatsuki so that means oro was in it with him
but he probaly never saw the rinningan's power and even if he had
he wouldnt have been able to defeat pein anyways

j mafia13

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no pein founded akatsuki so that means oro was in it with him
but he probaly never saw the rinningan's power and even if he had
he wouldnt have been able to defeat pein anyways
what tobi said.......:D and i think the sharingan is better in my opinion

Last edited:

Bodhisattva

Veteran
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he would be pwnd by Pein? o_O
Or maybe cuz Rinnegan can disturb charka thus making the body transfer impossible
If Oro had trouble with the sharingan, the rinnegan is WAY out of his league...

In my opinion, Oro lost a lot of cred when sasuke beat him. Sasuke's good, but by no means one of the strongest in the ninja world.

Koo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well he may not have known about it. Akatsuki didnt meet that often. there was proof of the sharingahn the rinnegan was just ledgend. thats just the tip or the iceburg but im on my cell and dont want to type in detail

sasori420

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not many people knew about the rinnengan,
But Orochimaru might have known it was out there becuase Jiraiya knew that nagato had it and may have told Orochimaru
But yeah when Orochimaru was in Akatsuki they didnt meet for years. Only in part 2 did they meet often,
And if he knew about Pain and the rinnengan, like hell is he even going to bother getting it. He looses to Itachi when he was a full power, Sasuke when he was dying and to take on the "Prophet"? haha Orochimaru would stand no chance

-sHawTy-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
was jsut think about this earlier the day. if orochimaru wanted to learn all the jutsus in the world why didn't he go after the rinnegan. it would have enabled him to do so. would have saved time instead of trying get sasuke.
well, i dont think RInnegan can copy jutsus as Sharingan. ie. Hatake Kakashi

and maybe i think that time, its easier to manipulate Sasuke with "wanting more power" than Nagato/Pain, who is obviously powerful enough.

So he went to the weaker first. -_-

deidata luver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe b/c pain was stroger than orochimaru and thats why he went after sasuke
b/c he was weaker and dense(dense b/c he was still a kid) just like chiqlette said U_U