Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His byakugan? Literally every byakugan user uses their byakugan to augment their attacks and precision even Kaguya did so. So why didn't Momoshiki :bdpf:. Is the byakugan only exclusive to descendents of Kaguya and all else just have regular Ootsutsuki eyes then again for all you anime filler lovers Kaguya didn't even byakugan until AFTER she got the chakra fruit. Coincidence? I think not. What are your thoughts?

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh...you watched the Botuto movie right? He did. He used Byakugan to find earth, Naruto, and the scattered chakra remains of the Shinju tree. Unless you meant to ask why Kinahiki didn't use Byakugan. He never used it but Momo did

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Uh...you watched the Botuto movie right? He did. He used Byakugan to find earth, Naruto, and the scattered chakra remains of the Shinju tree. Unless you meant to ask why Kinahiki didn't use Byakugan. He never used it but Momo did
Lmao at the bold, how hard to type his name, lol xd

OT, Momoshiki did used his Byakugan vision prowess once but he maybe never learned about chakra base taijutsu but stealing chakra/attack.

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched the movie several times but I don't remember him ever using it in a straight up battle. There was no activated veins on him from what I can tell and see. Could you show me the scene or the time on a video (momoshiki didn't have a lot of scenes)

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OT, Momoshiki did used his Byakugan vision prowess once but he maybe never learned about chakra base taijutsu but stealing chakra/attack.
Very hard when you're typing on your smart phone and it doesn't recognize the word and auto corrects it to what it thinks the word is. Don't act like this hasn't happened to you or anyone else. I see it all the time in your posts as well as others :sdo:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Maybe it was one of those once in a blue moon uses. He still should've used it to augment his techniques. Dang even when you have a byakugan to augment your techs he still uses only his rinnegan :sdo3:

Holy God

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't have any precision-based attacks. It was useless to someone like him except for it's 360-degree vision. Maybe if he had it activated though he wouldn't of gotten hit by Boruto's Rasengan.

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched the movie several times but I don't remember him ever using it in a straight up battle. There was no activated veins on him from what I can tell and see. Could you show me the scene or the time on a video (momoshiki didn't have a lot of scenes)
Oh that's what you mean. You stated he never used it as in at all, lol. But battle wise I see what you mean and I have no idea. He didn't really seem like the battle type though. Kinshiki definitely but Momo was busy popping pills to produce large scale jutsu so he probably wasn't proficient at using it in battle like Kaguya.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh that's what you mean. You stated he never used it as in at all, lol. But battle wise I see what you mean and I have no idea. He didn't really seem like the battle type though. Kinshiki definitely but Momo was busy popping pills to produce large scale jutsu so he probably wasn't proficient at using it in battle like Kaguya.
They even not aware of the incoming surprise attack from Sasuke and Kages from above. Busy extracting Kurama chakra from Naruto. Where is the 360 degree vision???

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They even not aware of the incoming surprise attack from Sasuke and Kages from above. Busy extracting Kurama chakra from Naruto. Where is the 360 degree vision???

You must be registered for see images
Lol so true. This happened to Kaguya too when Sakura punched her in the head. Like why didn't she see that coming? Momo is just bad with Byakugan I guess....like REALLY bad XD