[Question] Why didn't kushina/minato seal kyuubi back into kushina?

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushina mentioned sealing kyuubi back into her so they would die together, but shouldn't resealing it save her like it did naruto?
plothole?
did they just not know about that and kurama only knew somehow? something different about the seal that doesn't allow for that?
am i missing something?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushina mentioned sealing kyuubi back into her so they would die together, but shouldn't resealing it save her like it did naruto?
plothole?
did they just not know about that and kurama only knew somehow? something different about the seal that doesn't allow for that?
am i missing something?

Bjuu would of broke out
She did not have the energy to contain it for long given she was near death

SixPathsOfTobi

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto and Sasuke came back to life when they met with Hagoromo
but that didn't have anything to do with them surviving (not coming back to life, they weren't dead) hagoromo said so himself that they were in the hands of external factors (based on memory, to lazy to look it up)

Bjuu would of broke out
She did not have the energy to contain it for long given she was near death
naruto was actually near death, kushina was still conscious and able to do stuff.
but what you're saying is that she had a different seal in which she was responsible for keeping him sealed with her chakra?
and / or
it's because she wasn't on a friendly basis with kurama unlike naruto, so with naruto kurama actually wanted to help him while with kushina he would've done everything to get out.

mainly that last point seems acceptable but also the combination of the points as in naruto he was caged up while in kushina he was held captive with kushinas chains it seemed like.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm pretty sure that Kushina possesses significantly more lifeforce, and spiritual energies, in comparison to Naruto, so, I really don't think that it makes sense for her to die, but him to live.. I think there's some context that we're missing here.