SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Tenseigan was never a thing until Kishi felt obligated to make Hyuga an Uchiha 2.0. He should've stuck to the foundation he built in part 1, Juken and insight already gave Byakugan users the potential to rival Rinnegan and Sharingan.

Heck even Hamura was portrayed as Hagoromo's equal without Toneri's BS power-up.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We didn't know about Tenseigan until the Last Naruto Movie. So Kaguya's Byakugan evolving was never on anyone's mind.
The Last was far into production by the time Kaguya showed up, so it was certainly still a thing in Kishimoto's mind.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the same reason she didn't use Lava Style, Wood Style, Gentle Fist, or Infinite Tsukyomi in her fight: Just because she'd be too broken. The Kaguya fight was a pile of inconsistencies and a-pulls considering how damn powerful she was.

But in terms of an in-universe explanation:

We know the Ootsutsuki have the Byakugan as a natural power. And we know the Jougan is an advanced form of the Byakugan that allows the Ootsutsuki to travel dimensions.

In short, this means the Jougan is basically Byakugan + Dimension jumping abilities and nothing more. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Momoshiki, Kaguya, and Kinshiki have the Jougan too.

I think that Hamura, at some point unlocked the Jougan through natural means (much like how Sharingan naturally evolves into Mangekyo Sharingan) and used it to travel to various dimensions in order to better understand why Kaguya did what she did.

During his travels to learn more about the Ootsutsuki Clan, he likely ate a chakra fruit that granted him the Tenseigan, much like how the Rennigan comes from the power of a chakra fruit too.

This explains how the Ootsutsuki jump dimensions and why the Tenseigan is exclusive to Hamura and can’t be found in any form in Kaguya (while Hagoromo’s Rennigan is clearly a byproduct of Kaguya’s RenniSharingan) or Momoshiki and Kinshiki for that matter.

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Last was far into production by the time Kaguya showed up, so it was certainly still a thing in Kishimoto's mind.

If I had to guess, I can think of these options.

Same reason she didn't use Lava Style, Wood Style, Gentle Fist, or Infinite Tsukuyomi in her fight: Just because she'd be too broken. The Kaguya fight was a pile of inconsistencies and a-pulls considering how damn powerful she was.

We know the Ootsutsuki have the Byakugan as a natural power. And we know the Jougan is an advanced form of the Byakugan that allows the Ootsutsuki to travel dimensions.

In short, this means the Jougan is basically Byakugan + Dimension jumping abilities and nothing more. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Momoshiki, Kaguya, and Kinshiki have the Jougan too.

I think that Hamura, at some point unlocked the Jougan through natural means (much like how Sharingan naturally evolves into Mangekyo Sharingan) and used it to travel to various dimensions in order to better understand why Kaguya did what she did.
During his travels to learn more about the Ootsutsuki Clan, he likely ate a chakra fruit that granted him the Tenseigan, much like how the Rennigan comes from the power of a chakra fruit too.

This explains how the Ootsutsuki jump dimensions and why the Tenseigan is exclusive to Hamura and can’t be found in any form in Kaguya (while Hagoromo’s Rennigan is clearly a byproduct of Kaguya’s RenniSharingan).
That doesn't matter, manga or anime (movie) never reference Kaguya's potential of attaining Tenseigan. Jougon has nothing to do with this.

[BOLD] No it doesn't. :|

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If I had to guess, I'd say it's the same reason she didn't use Lava Style, Wood Style, Gentle Fist, or Infinite Tsukyomi in her fight: Just because she'd be too broken. The Kaguya fight was a pile of inconsistencies and a-pulls considering how damn powerful she was.

This explains how the Ootsutsuki jump dimensions and why the Tenseigan is exclusive to Hamura and can’t be found in any form in Kaguya (while Hagoromo’s Rennigan is clearly a byproduct of Kaguya’s RenniSharingan) or Momoshiki and Kinshiki for that matter.
Holy crap that's a nice theory

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably because she was pretty much the apex of well...everything. She didn’t need it. Hell you can’t even kill her.

Plus I think Jougan/Tenseigans are mutations of sorts or maybe because she was sealed away Tenseigan never had a chance to develop within her?

I got nothing really.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Tenseigan is filler and will never be seen again. What sense does it make for Kaguya to have Byakugan six paths Senjutsu and a RinneSharingan yet her or any other Otsutsuki's eye's evolve into Tenseigan.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
cuz she was sealed for 1000 years

and Evolve Byakugan was new plot so kishi didn't knew about new Evolve Byakugan

+why would she need Jougan/Tenseigans while she already have those power