Why didnt Hashi's face on Madara's face disapper??

rlewis03

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once Madara was brought back to life its shows that his fake Rinnegan has crumbled away into dust because it wasnt real it was apart if Edo Tensei . But why didnt Hashirama's face go away when he was revived? Im pretty sure it was apart of the Edo body. Plz share your thoughts

Also, when Madara was Edo did he ever show us any Rinnegan techs. I dont remember if he did or not so plz let me kno

TheSageOfNinetails

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because that part of Hashirama was revive with Madara, so it still remained part of his body.

While the Rinnegan he had was just a casted doujutsu, so it disappeared.

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because hashis face was never on madara's face >:)
ot: no idea.. maybe kabuto implanted hashi's DNA on madara's actual body, using a different kind of edo-tensei?
he did have that sand village shinobi that revived gaara as an edo tensei too so maybe he mixed those 2 up to make a better edo tensei?

Reactions: Lan Fan

Naruto D Luffy

Legendary
Kin
81💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Um good question! Why didn't hashiramas face dissapear? Perhaps when hashirama dissapears, it goes with him?

Im pretty sure we saw madara sucking in jutsu with rinnegan and also summoning meteorites

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good question.
Well I think madara's body was revived with hasirama's cell.. while rinnegan was addition by kabuto to that body..I may be wrong

Genjitxu

Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Madara had hashi's face/dna when he died but not his eyes. I think his "fake" edo rinnegans were spontaneously generated during battle with the SA because he had the requisite uchiha/senju dna in place. They were "fake" and more importantly, they were new so they didn't have as much power.
Kabuto gave Madara corpse new sharingans perhaps? Obito proved you could do that with edos...
As an experiment the NEW living Madara could've taken Sasuke's sharingans and I'm pretty sure they'd develop into new "real" rinnegans, albeit weak because they are new.
But it seems Madara is getting his old, original, battle tested rinnegans one at a time

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo was alive and also had Hashi's face on his .
Edo or not, when Hashi's cells are infused into someone it leaves a mark somewhere. Yamato must have it too, it just wasn't shown.