super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean if Orochimaru was able to give Mitsuki Sage Mode, I don’t see why he didn’t give Mitsuki a dojutsu like Sharingan, Rinnengan, Byakugan, etc.

Shin were able to handle their Sharingan and MS without any problem, so I don’t see why Mitsuki wasn’t given one.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean if Orochimaru was able to give Mitsuki Sage Mode, I don’t see why he didn’t give Mitsuki a dojutsu like Sharingan, Rinnengan, Byakugan, etc.

Shin were able to handle their Sharingan and MS without any problem, so I don’t see why Mitsuki wasn’t given one.
If he wanted to implant a Dojutsu in Mitsuki then he needed the Dujutsu. He can't just give Mitsuki a Rinnegan just because he want to. He needs to have the Dojutsu in his hand, so the most likely one is the Sharingan which he should have a lot of. Although i think Shin were a test to see if he could do it and now Orochimaru is trying something else. Heck, he even stated that Mitsuki is his most perfect creation so far, so Mitsuki doesn't even need a Dojutsu.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly think he did when you look at his sage mood. Obviously its appearance didnt change like that just from snake sage chakra.
Mitsuki has two Senjutsus. Sage mode and Jugo Clan's Kekkei Genkai. So no wonder his sage mode looks so badass. Orochimaru also has the Jugo Clan's Kekkei Genkai but he isn't as badass as Mitsuki.

Reactions: Sagebee

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he does. Mitsuki's symbolism was is associated with the moon. The moon implies yin energy which is associated with dojutsu. There is also the fact that he looks more like Toneri than Orochimaru. This makes me think he's at least partially Otsutsuki and they are dojutsu users. His eyes light up when he fights. It's kinda like when sharingan users activate their eyes and they glow in the dark.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because Orochimaru has tried for years to become a snake sage and was turned down. He had his Doujutsu line covered with shin. Of course he would want sage mode experiments as well.
I think Sage Mode turned out to be a better avenue of research fir him then doujutsu. I mean he keeps getting screwed over by doujutsu and with sage mode he got a son out of it.