Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,938💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what was your original (if you ever changed it) username?

I chose the username I have now because I love love. Simple! My first username was Heart, I believe. I feel like I had one before that but I honestly can't remember.

Queen of Bananas

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
in the words of this crazy psycho gujurati friend of mine, vivek, i'm "bat-shit crazy" though, that has shit in it, so I thought, "queen of crazy" and then thought "queen of bananas" because i used to get teased in school "sanaa banana" since my name is sanaa and it rhymed with banana. so a fitting embrace of what the bullies tried to use against me.

no one can use anything about yourself to hurt you if you accept it.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ArabianLuffy, because he was a suck up Wan Piss fano. Originally, I registered to old forums than NB with older username to begin with forums. It is and still as gay as fook.
Shadow D. Snake

Jesus, I really suck at picking usernames. What the hell was I thinking?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I picked the bee part because killerbee is one of my favorite characters in naruto and I'm fascinated by bees in general

As for the sage part don't really remember most likely thought since this was a naruto forum add a naruto theme and I kind of view myself sageish because I like to think deeply on certain things

Draekon

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Draekon is my name on discord and some of the games I play. It's basically just a spin on the Greek word δράκων aka drakon, meaning dragon.