Why did someone close my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muk

Member
58 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
58
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I made a top 10 list and after a while it was closed

Why does this happen? I didn't do anythin wrong
 

DoubleKamui

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,803 posts 848 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
4,803
Reaction score
848
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What was the thread about? And PM/VM a mod next time instead of creating a thread about it.
 

muk

Member
58 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
58
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Xlad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,625 posts 2,033 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
21,625
Reaction score
2,033
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You realize that many other similar threads were closed right? There is a sticky for Top Tens.
 

The Sach

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,360 posts 1,197 reactions
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
17,360
Reaction score
1,197
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

muk

Member
58 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
58
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You realize that many other similar threads were closed right? There is a sticky for Top Tens.

Is that so? Sorry I don't come onto NB often
 

Xlad

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
21,625 posts 2,033 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
21,625
Reaction score
2,033
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Is that so? Sorry I don't come onto NB often
Yeah, me too. Lol I just happen to scroll through the pages and that's what I saw.

This is the main sticky for this kind of topic:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top