super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean sure Madara did many evil things, but his intention was good. He was manipulation by Black Zetsu, just like how Madara manipulated Obito. Madara could have been saved if they put the Gedo Mazo into Madara, which should have been more seeing that his body was strong enough to handle Sage Mode + being the jinchuuriki of the Juubi.

Sasuke did evil things, yet he doesn't want anyone to kill him.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is a self-hating Uchiha that exists solely to kiss Senju ass, just like his brother; That much was confirmed when he sided with the Edo Kage, chose not to destroy Konoha and chose not to revive the Uchiha clan. Sasuke was on the Uchiha team up until he started killing the white Zetsus for no reason at all (regardless of the fact that the team was going to dissolve anyway)

But Sasuke wanted Madara dead for the same reason he wanted Obito dead, both of them were Uchiha that could neg the **** out of him instantly.

Last edited:

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I realized when I posted I posted in the Boruto discussion board instead of the Naruto discussion board, I have already wrote in private message to the mod to either move this thread or delete it if not possible.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There isn't any precedent of Sasuke of being merciful towards enemies outside of maybe Shin, who's every bones he broke to avoid killing. That aside, I think the reasoning is because Madara was in the same boat as the tailed beasts, Kages, and Naruto. It didn't matter whether any of his targets were good or bad, but whether they could pose a threat to his plan.

Reactions: LightSo6p

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As @Animegoin summed it up, he's a self-hating Uchiha. He would rather protect the village that massacred his clan, actively undermined them and work alongside those who perpetrated it, than get justice. He would rather train Buritto than his own daughter, or revive his own clan.

He hated Madara, because he stood in the way of Sasuke becoming a loyal dog of the village. Sasuke's sole existence in the story was to be manipulated and become an underling of the Asura line. He is the farthest thing from the Indra line, much like Itachi. Although the latter inhertied the talent pf his predecessor.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is a self-hating Uchiha that exists solely to kiss Senju ass, just like his brother; That much was confirmed when he sided with the Edo Kage, chose not to destroy Konoha and chose not to revive the Uchiha clan. Sasuke was on the Uchiha team up until he started killing the white Zetsus for no reason at all (regardless of the fact that the team was going to dissolve anyway)

But Sasuke wanted Madara dead for the same reason he wanted Obito dead, both of them were Uchiha that could neg the fûck out of him instantly.
In hindsight, this kind of pissed me off at all honesty.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto