Why did sasuke ignore Sakura????? Why????

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their husband and wife, so why ignore her, he didnt even thank her nor touch her he ignored her completely.
You must be registered for see images

Look at Salad expression she seems shocked
How her father treated her mother
How is this love or any form of love

Look at his love to Salad look at it, this is real love

Kishi clearly showing Sasuke loves Salad, doesnt give to shit about Sakura, she just sasuke a stalker,
I mean she was his wife in any way he would have thanked her at least, he just ignored her, like she meant nothing even Salad is shocked big time

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Their husband and wife, so why ignore her, he didnt even thank her nor touch her he ignored her completely.

Look at Salad expression she seems shocked
How her father treated her mother
How is this love or any form of love

Look at his love to Salad look at it, this is real love

Kishi clearly showing Sasuke loves Salad, doesnt give to shit about Sakura, she just sasuke a stalker,
I mean she was his wife in any way he would have thanked her at least, he just ignored her, like she meant nothing even Salad is shocked big time

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think he just realizes that when he leaves he's hurting her so he said "see you I'll be back" thinking that's the only thing he can say"
Nah, how is he hurting her, isnt he hurting salad as well?
He in love emtions said bye to salad, but he ignored sakura completely

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because Lord Sasuke doesn't do PDA, and i'm honestly glad Kishi didn't draw any unnecessary moments to make me cringe..

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not even thank from sasuke to sakura
Not even smile at sakura??????
I mean comeone their married?
She raised his kid for 12 years
Something is not right
I feel bad for Sakura she seems like stalker, and karin has matured

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly I think Sasuke is asexual. He's never expressed any sort of sexual attraction to any of his admirers.

Sakura
Ino
Temari
Orochimaru
Karin
Mei

And presumably has never locked lips with Sakura. He made a baby with Sakura, so we can presume he is not *** repulsed, but then he did disappear for 12 years of his wife and daughter's life, so there is that.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is your 3rd thread probably so here it is :-
He practiced coitus with Sakura for procreation purpose and nothing more.
Would you show sympathy to a used condom ? :bdpf:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would've took away from sasusara sense, sasusaku already had a scene and it probably hard for him to say goodbye to his wife.
And he smirked so he likes to play games lol

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sry there was a lot of clues left in this chpt, it didnt conculde to anything, why would husband ignore his wife
Wow Zeezzay I am not one to rub it in people's faces but this is really pathetic. XD

This chapter was basically filled with family moments and blunt confirmations yet you are still trying hard it just looks sad now. Out of all the panels we have seen in this chapter and previous ones, you pounce on this instance where he "ignored" her lol, why you ask? Very simple, Kishi does not draw kissing, and he used this moment as comic relief, you really expect Sasuke to kiss his wife in front of his child? It was a light hearted moment. Notice Sasuke's smirk in the next panel and the panel with the lunch she prepared, this should tell you something.

You need to let go and accept it when you are wrong just like others do, I told you many times that the way Sasuke and Sakura were treating each other throughout the miniseries would lead to this conclusion. So instead of nitpicking on anything to hate on you should look at the full picture. :lol

Sasuke came home for I don't know how long, and we saw them having a family dinner.

and of course you've seen this many times by now.

And finally the conclusion.

"What reflected there was the real deal, love."

GG Zeezzay, it was fun while it lasted and I am not gonna laugh at you like you promised to do to me a few days back, but the denial you display sometimes makes it hard not to laugh so please stop. xd

Peace. :nefer:

Last edited:

zeezzay

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow Zeezzay I am not one to rub it in people's faces but this is really pathetic. XD

This chapter was basically filled with family moments and blunt confirmations yet you are still trying hard it just looks sad now. Out of all the panels we have seen in this chapter and previous ones, you pounce on this instance where he "ignored" her lol, why you ask? Very simple, Kishi does not draw kissing, and he used this moment as comic relief, you really expect Sasuke to kiss his wife in front of his child? It was a light hearted moment. Notice Sasuke's smirk in the next panel and the panel with the lunch she prepared, this should tell you something.

You need to let go and accept it when you are wrong just like others do, I told you many times that the way Sasuke and Sakura were treating each other throughout the miniseries would lead to this conclusion. So instead of nitpicking on anything to hate on you should look at the full picture. :lol

Sasuke came home for I don't know how long, and we saw them having a family dinner.

and of course you've seen this many times by now.

And finally the conclusion.

"What reflected there was the real deal, love."

GG Zeezzay, it was fun while it lasted and I am not gonna laugh at you like you promised to do to me a few days back. :lol

Peace. :nefer:
Yep why did he ignore her? He is living again, he could have at least smiled at her, I mean look how he treats Salad compare to Sakura, she is his wife, he is going again, when a men leaves, for long journey, he says goodbye in good way, not just ignoring her, usually ppl would hug, but seems sasuke is very conserative, so he could have smiled at her, he just looks shocked